+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Proof how "pro" C2's best are

Default Proof how "pro" C2's best are

So I join a WF and notice 4 of them are guilded aka premade. Their cleric is DPS and I notice Hotpockets/Montage on the other side, so I go heals. We do fine in the first fight, but the cleric decides to go chase a few off solo and gets demolished. The opposing side comes back , and none of the DPS bother to peel off the two healers, and the rest is classic. The best part is how he denies sending me a tell. This why I don't usually solo que as heals lol.

http://i.imgur.com/RvoiGo1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tN5XY9e.jpg
    Last edited by Guyjax; 10-28-2013 at 03:44 PM.
    Retired Raider of <-Virus@Deepwood-> & <-Forsaken@Seastone->
    Guyhax@YoMommasHouse
    #1 Beer Pong Champion NA/EU

We're not all bad
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

*shakes fist at the other Montage
    Even free cost too much now

Ascendant

Lol@ that horseock guy asking for a pocket healer. I swear this guy has pocket healers on speed dial.

gara is always like that, told you after the game. he's always a little mad at something.

we were doing fine yeah, made montage blow ugly and then killed him first fight at dex no problem, til the rest of the pugs joined up and we got stuck with absolute **** dps.

idk why you're blaming us when it was the other 10 who joined after who couldn't pull their weight. i am also not too happy about going up against montage, mainly because he lags all over the map. i asked in wf chat if anyone was lagging because it was so bad that first fight, and i dealt with the same **** a few games later against him/hotpockets.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Shield of Telara

Your chat windows is HUGE, probably why you can't heal well.

Guyjax is a pretty damn good healer, and probably the only cleric I will heal if they go dps.

As far as the c2 c1 stuff, both have baddies and both have some good players, nothing stops ya from getting a ****ty match or terribads. I honestly haven't seen much difference with the merge other then the sheer amount of warden lovin clerics I mean ffs I had 3 clerics all warden in black garden earlier.
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

This seems to be about one guy.

I don't even see enough people on the same server to be a "pro" premade, let alone in the same guild. And I don't recognize any names besides the one guy and ecru, who is on a different server from him. So it's really about one guy. Maybe he had some guildies there, but they aren't a pro premade and anyway you aren't talking to them in the screenshots.

The posting of which, first of all, is a forum violation. And would be a jerk move even if it wasn't a violation, taking chat/tells public.

But let's talk about that one guy. He's been on my ignorelist since shortly after first contact. Which was sending me rage tells for no discernable reason after I killed him while soloing in conquest.

It seems to be a matter of obsession with him that other players should recognize him as an amazing PvPer who associates with other amazing PvPers. No contrary opinion or evidence is acceptable, and any hint of such an opinion - even something as innocuous as killing him in conquest - is grounds for tiresome amounts of aggressive typing and jerkish behaviour. Disinterest is also not acceptable. You must know of his PvP prowess, and you must care.

In short he's got your same personality. No wonder you two didn't get along.
    I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

C2 Baddie checking in from classic Karthan.

Proof how "pro" C2's best are-c2baddie.jpg

This thread seems to have nothing to do with clusters, pros, or bads.

It's just a thread made to whine about some guy than was being a dink.

To me, OP sounds upset by recent transgressions, and wishes to share his plight on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho
    Also nerf bards.

This proof of random players sending hate to each other in random pugs is irrefutable
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Mei

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    C2 Baddie checking in from classic Karthan.

Attachment 15280

This thread seems to have nothing to do with clusters, pros, or bads.

It's just a thread made to whine about some guy than was being a dink.

To me, OP sounds upset by recent transgressions, and wishes to share his plight on the forums.
    4 deaths as a rogue.

That's adorable.
    Fluent

The screen shots and posts are next to pointless unless their over the top, like 70+kb's in a non port scion. Even the est players have horribl games where they get stuck in the dam cliff and even the worst players can score 5 or so kb's every once in awhile.
    The way to really shine in rift PVp is to consistently smash those around you. Not every time but consistently. I want people to see the name Harming and say **** I hope he doesn't have a healer. Without true rankings or anything of the sort that's the only real way to make an impact in this community.

Someone got in an argument with me in game. I must post it on the forum because I am a crybaby.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiika View Post
    Lol@ that horseock guy asking for a pocket healer. I swear this guy has pocket healers on speed dial.
    *shrug*

he's a player I always like to see on my team, I could not care less whether he brings a healer or not.
    Last edited by Stirby; 10-28-2013 at 05:27 PM.
    Stir@Greybriar
    Stirr@Greybriar
    Stirrr@Greybriar
    Stirrrr@Greybriar
    You have sent too many chat messages.

Look at that ecru noobing it up.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast