+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The ABL Challenge

Rift Chaser

Land do you admit you are nothing without PA or Beep Beep, and that they deserve all the credit from the wins you have been getting?

Quote Originally Posted by The B Man View Post
    Land do you admit you are nothing without PA or Beep Beep, and that they deserve all the credit from the wins you have been getting?
    As far as duels or 5s go I am not even close in comparison to those guys. They have already helped me and taught me alot about that I do hope they continue to do that. As far as CQ or 20v20 I am nothing more than 1/20. When I log on its to have a good time and to play the game by my terms. If I dont like someone elses terms I do my best to beat them. When I do CQ or a 20v20 Ill ask the people I know who support me to come first. Thats the last time Ill answer you. Your just a broken record at this point trying to get me to cause drama within my group set. Try trolling someone else, your sith mind tricks have no effect on me.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    As far as duels or 5s go I am not even close in comparison to those guys. They have already helped me and taught me alot about that I do hope they continue to do that. As far as CQ or 20v20 I am nothing more than 1/20. When I log on its to have a good time and to play the game by my terms. If I dont like someone elses terms I do my best to beat them. When I do CQ or a 20v20 Ill ask the people I know who support me to come first. Thats the last time Ill answer you. Your just a broken record at this point trying to get me to cause drama within my group set. Try trolling someone else, your sith mind tricks have no effect on me.
    I just find it hilarious you try to take all the credit as some kind of CQ commanding genius. I am glad you finally admitted you aren't even close in comparison to "those guys" tho. I think we are slowly making progress so you can finally see the truth of the matter and not be clouded by your ego.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    These are not the PUGs you are looking for *waves hand*

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    I got into that game on ABL side and saw you just throwing yourself at the ABL zerg solo. Maybe in beginning you were playing legit but the way I saw it you were just feeding your friends favor. Also, you ran straight into ABL zerg alone twice at DF and again I think at CH when I was in there. I only got in at around 550 kills left.
    at CH I had been on the roof of the buildings, until knocked off.

as for feeding favour...what's going to give more favor: one guy running through a zerg trying to dismount as many as he can while getting them to chase in the wrong direction, or the kills those dismounted players will potentially miss out on when the zerg gets to its next target.

even at the end I never stopped playing legit. with the timer almost run down I was behind the ABL zerg at SA, pulling your people off the extractor with summons to try to keep it from locking in time. (most of your team was spread out on the DF side of SA, out of the extractors capture radius. there was only one guy still within that radius when it locked).

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    I never stopped playing legit
    Sure kid.

To the tower!

Stop trying to confuse the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad123 View Post
    Sure kid.

To the tower!

I blame RoD
    specifically Rg

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad123 View Post
    Sure kid.

To the tower!

He has been doing those types of shennanigans for months if people still fall for it can you really blame Kronos?
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Since ABL started, the "regulars" have come from every guild and all shards. Many in Beep Beep and PA ran with ABL before even joining these guilds. We typically form raids by first grabbing regulars who are in Vent and then filling it out with our friend's lists or asking in our channel. We run many, many raids without a member of PA and/or Beep Beep involved and we always have.

Because Aqua, Land, and Beer do not schedule times when they will be online, our raids are just as spontaneous as RoD's. We don't cherry pick other than ensuring those who run with us most frequently, and are free to do CQ in the moment, get a spot in the raid first. Just like any other type of raid group, we get better as we mesh our talents and learn to play together as a team.
    ~Belisama

Quote Originally Posted by Azuli View Post
    Just like any other type of raid group, we get better as we mesh our talents and learn to play together as a team.
    I prefer to mesh my talents together into a coarse paste encapsulated with a tight purpose. That way when I deliver it's not just digiorno, and there's extra sausage to spare.

The ABL Challenge-image.jpg
    I just find it hilarious you try to take all the credit as some kind of CQ commanding genius. I am glad you finally admitted you aren't even close in comparison to "those guys" tho. I think we are slowly making progress so you can finally see the truth of the matter and not be clouded by your ego.

Beware the derpside.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

This thread delivers nothing now, other than i cannot see any of that Land person's posts!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Rising View Post
    This thread delivers nothing now, other than i cannot see any of that Land person's posts!
    Attachment 15134

Guess you will be missing out on half the fun.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Default Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Rising View Post
    If you have him on ignore then keep out of his threads.

Quote Originally Posted by fluxx View Post
    If you have him on ignore then keep out of his threads.
    I know right! Thanks fluxx!
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast