+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The ABL Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Theres some really cool people in Trinity. I guess your not one of them and I hope your not speaking for all of them. I honestly think they could be a serious challenge. If they would be up for it maybe the dev team could make a fancy achievement for the winner. That is of course if Trinity decided to take it seriously.
    Not many pvpers left in trinity. Most left the game or went really casual. Im 1 of maybe 3 people over r80 to my knowledge. But if someone is putting together a group id join since land is calling ppl out.

*NOT INTRESTED IN A EPEEN CONTEST with abl pa beep or anyone else just down to do some group pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    so abl = abl + beep + pa? I'm confused . I thought the other guilds just ran occasionally with abl bit now land is claiming them as abl?
    Look whenever those guys are available we love to have them with us. Personally there is alot im still trying to learn myself and both of those groups have been very helpful in that.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Look whenever those guys are available we love to have them with us. Personally there is alot im still trying to learn myself and both of those groups have been very helpful in that.
    you didn't answer my question. are you claiming them as abl? this thread is abl challenge. not abl + pa + beep beep challenge. so either you are claiming them as your own without their consent or challenging them to a 20v20.

sounds like you had two highly geared guilds start to occasionally join you to farm prestige for the new ranks and now you got a big head and are claiming them as your own. kinda funny.

but yea looking at the map and seeing which extractor is flashing is some serious leading skills. keep up the good work.
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 10-21-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Rising View Post
    You stand for being an *unenjoyable* mob, and ROD stood for giving everyone a chance to play in CQ. Sometimes people would rather be with positive and nice people than be with jerks. Class for you is just beginning - its called *Life 101* !
    if RoD was so warm and fuzzy, why did it implode?

you didn't answer my question. are you claiming them as abl? this thread is abl challenge. not abl + pa + beep beep challenge. so either you are claiming them as your own without their consent or challenging them to a 20v20.

sounds like you had two highly geared guilds start to occasionally join you to farm prestige for the new ranks and now you got a big head and are claiming them as your own. kinda funny.

but yea looking at the map and seeing which extractor is flashing is some serious leading skills. keep up the good work.
    ABL is not a guild. players who run with ABL will also be members of other guilds.
    there is no ABL + pa + beep beep + vendetta + DBD + random guild + some other guild + your guild + his guild + some guy without a guild + dead guild + RP guild + raid guild.
    the PA and beep beep folks are PA and beep beep folks. but this doesn't mean they cant be ABL as well.

now there is no arguing that those folks are skilled and awesome players. but according to the collective wisdom of these forums, there is no skill in zerg vs zerg fight. so what does it matter if they run with us or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Anyone who runs with me is welcome to call themselves ABL. ABL is comprised of several players across several shards. Im happy to take anyone and I do not nor have I ever cared if they play with another group. When I play I ask people to come and they want to they know their welcome.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

My apologies for being off topic, but Kronos your avatar makes me want to vomit everytime I look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    My apologies for being off topic, but Kronos your avatar makes me want to vomit everytime I look at it.
    very apt. as your avatar looks like its about too.

Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Anyone who runs with me is welcome to call themselves ABL. ABL is comprised of several players across several shards. Im happy to take anyone and I do not nor have I ever cared if they play with another group. When I play I ask people to come and they want to they know their welcome.
    No one wants to call themselves ABL or RoD. You really only have a few loyals most who have ruined their own reps and will do anything for the little friends they have left such as what Kronos does when I see him on a faction and he is vs. others on another faction "he knows" just starts trolling some random pug leader.. baiting the whole faction to do something stupid.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 10-21-2013 at 02:06 PM.

I will be glad to provide avatars should you need them. Just PM me with a desired theme and I'll get back to you.

Shadowlander

Most of us are waiting for the fix to be able to stack teams and being able to manipulate the join CQ button before we come out and play again.

Seems to have suspiciously quiet exploiting the situation when you are the one winning right?
    Last edited by Lujayne; 10-21-2013 at 02:42 PM.

I don't see anyone claiming abl just you claiming on their behalf and acting like your role is a factor in cq

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    if RoD was so warm and fuzzy, why did it implode?
    It's really ugly and its mostly due to one person. RoD was a great community and it died because one went to far.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

Trion should implement alliances imo

ABL | Positive Attitude
    ABL | Beep beep ima Jeep
    ABL | Wasted Talent
    ABL | XxX
    ABL | Rank 90 Only
    ABL | Troublemakers

vs

RoD | PvE Guild 1
    RoD | PvE Guild 2
    RoD | PvE Guild 3
    RoD | E X O T I C A

looks cool imo
    Last edited by Nnnxia; 10-21-2013 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    No one wants to call themselves ABL or RoD. You really only have a few loyals most who have ruined their own reps and will do anything for the little friends they have left such as what Kronos does when I see him on a faction and he is vs. others on another faction "he knows" just starts trolling some random pug leader.. baiting the whole faction to do something stupid.
    random pugs don't need baiting into doing stupid things, that's their default mode of operation.
    there doesn't need to be people I know on opposing factions for me to troll my own faction. i'll pretty much do that in any situation, to any faction, any time, regardless of any and all other factors.

most of the time when I pug CQ (yes, I pug CQ too) I don't say a word for the whole match.
    when I do, its often because the faction is getting rolled, blames it on ABL, but I know ABL isn't running.

I pugged a CQ today where ABL was on an opposing faction. didn't say a word in CQ chat. spent the whole time lurking around the edges of ABLs zerg, ganking those who didn't move fast enough, and/or void summoning ABL players away from the zerg/off cliffs/onto house roofs/ect. even managed to annoy slipawayjones at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    random pugs don't need baiting into doing stupid things, that's their default mode of operation.
    there doesn't need to be people I know on opposing factions for me to troll my own faction. i'll pretty much do that in any situation, to any faction, any time, regardless of any and all other factors.

most of the time when I pug CQ (yes, I pug CQ too) I don't say a word for the whole match.
    when I do, its often because the faction is getting rolled, blames it on ABL, but I know ABL isn't running.

I pugged a CQ today where ABL was on an opposing faction. didn't say a word in CQ chat. spent the whole time lurking around the edges of ABLs zerg, ganking those who didn't move fast enough, and/or void summoning ABL players away from the zerg/off cliffs/onto house roofs/ect. even managed to annoy slipawayjones at one point.
    I got into that game on ABL side and saw you just throwing yourself at the ABL zerg solo. Maybe in beginning you were playing legit but the way I saw it you were just feeding your friends favor. Also, you ran straight into ABL zerg alone twice at DF and again I think at CH when I was in there. I only got in at around 550 kills left.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 10-21-2013 at 06:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast