+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 141
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The ABL Challenge

  1. #76
    Ascendant Landstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The B Man View Post
    you are a prime example of ABL before the talent joined them.

    Reaver up bro.

    as to why because they had no one else to join.

    If you have no car and someone offers to drive you somewhere it doesn't matter what kind of car it is, you are going to take the ride because you are sick of walking.
    Kronos is 100% ABL in every aspect.

    Your right reaver is a worthless spec and nobody should use it.

    People run with us because we stand for something. RoD fell because they stood for nothing.

    Class is over.


    .... Roadhouse
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

  2. #77
    Ascendant Landstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    The truth is A LOT OF PLAYERS think to Be a big drama queen. And Kro the biggest troll. Unfortunately both think they are in with the cool kids. No one would say it to their faces though..since they are waiting for RoD to split up so they can farm ABL instead.. LMAO.
    Only Queen I see is you, or do you prefer princess?
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

  3. #78
    Ascendant Flashmemory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Kronos is 100% ABL in every aspect.

    Your right reaver is a worthless spec and nobody should use it.

    People run with us because we stand for something. RoD fell because they stood for nothing.

    Class is over.


    .... Roadhouse
    RoD still rolls from what I see. I am not even a fan boi of them or ABL. But I see them more than I see ABL. ABL is actually the one that fell before RoD. RoD has more members in channel than ABL EVERY HAD. 100+ players. You guys are just bad. You know what your problem is? You surround yourself with really negative people as a very negative person..(likes to cause drama like a soap opera.) This is what players who just want to chill with friends and enjoy the game don't like since it is like a plague.. your negativity and players like Kronos taint everyone you interact with.. including Aqua since aqua was a very positive person in the beginning now he is considered very negative for hanging around negative players...

  4. #79
    Ascendant azabar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,607

    Default ......

    Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Well i work all week an dont get on usually till 6:30 pm Est M-F. Are you unable to do 9:30 Est any day Mon-Fri? Whats your availability on Sat or Sun like?
    930 est = 630 server? if so, then yeah but it would have to be wed or thur

  5. #80
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    but that's just the point, they didn't need to join ABL at all. they can do perfectly fine on their own with just their own people. they have in fact done so, queuing against ABL. and the fights were not as one sided as you might like to think, with both grouping winning some and losing some.
    why don't you ever set up friendly competition then, you say you want competition yet you are the ones with the resources to do it and hold back on it.

    Just for fun you could do original ABL vs PA and Beep Beep to see who wins.
    But you won't because you are afraid of the results.

  6. #81
    Ascendant Flashmemory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The B Man View Post
    why don't you ever set up friendly competition then, you say you want competition yet you are the ones with the resources to do it and hold back on it.

    Just for fun you could do original ABL vs PA and Beep Beep to see who wins.
    But you won't because you are afraid of the results.
    I doubt they have a core group that would want to face off against them. I wonder how many are actually still left from the original ABL. I know Land, Beli, Aqua and Kronos are originals though.

  7. #82
    Ascendant Landstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    RoD still rolls from what I see. I am not even a fan boi of them or ABL. But I see them more than I see ABL. ABL is actually the one that fell before RoD. RoD has more members in channel than ABL EVERY HAD. 100+ players. You guys are just bad. You know what your problem is? You surround yourself with really negative people as a very negative person..(likes to cause drama like a soap opera.) This is what players who just want to chill with friends and enjoy the game don't like since it is like a plague.. your negativity and players like Kronos taint everyone you interact with.. including Aqua since aqua was a very positive person in the beginning now he is considered very negative for hanging around negative players...
    I do not know what your talking about with all this negativity. Hell after I joined NA they changed the name to PA. Thats the power of positivity. You are a soap opera all you do is run from fights and all opposition.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

  8. #83
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The B Man View Post
    why don't you ever set up friendly competition then, you say you want competition yet you are the ones with the resources to do it and hold back on it.

    Just for fun you could do original ABL vs PA and Beep Beep to see who wins.
    But you won't because you are afraid of the results.
    the simplest reply to you, is just to requote my comment that you were responding too:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    they have in fact done so, queuing against ABL. and the fights were not as one sided as you might like to think, with both grouping winning some and losing some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  9. #84
    Ascendant Landstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azabar View Post
    930 est = 630 server? if so, then yeah but it would have to be wed or thur
    Wed or thurs might work let me make sure which is best.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

  10. #85
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    players like Kronos taint everyone you interact with..
    this explains why i'm so drawn to playing reaver!
    gotta spread those corruptions around the place and taint everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  11. #86
    Telaran cheezenub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrazyKlown View Post
    20 v 20 is a zerg v zerg, one may or may not be more organized but still a bunch of little zerglings

    Pretty much this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcSMaNlcDPs

  12. #87
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Skill in pvp? Pvp is mainly a matter of gear. You have good gear you win, bad gear you lose. Also souls. A rogue in CQ without storm legion souls will not be useful. Without going to CQ, even in warfront, best gear win, it's math. If you can make 3k dmg per hit and the opponent 800 dmg per hit who will win?

    So, to give sense to the callenge proposed, I suggest you to start 20 ALT, and to give both pre-made team the same equipment, same souls, same ability, no potion, no feast. And same number of healer, dps and tank.

    Then, maybe, you could talk about skill.

  13. #88
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    This whole thread sounds like a professional sports team challenging their town to come up with a group to best them, knowing full well that they are the only professional sports team in that town.

  14. #89
    Rift Master Guyjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azabar View Post
    930 est = 630 server? if so, then yeah but it would have to be wed or thur
    Still can't tell if you're trolling.
    Retired Raider of <-Virus@Deepwood-> & <-Forsaken@Seastone->
    Guyhax@YoMommasHouse
    #1 Beer Pong Champion NA/EU

  15. #90
    Ascendant azabar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,607

    Default ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyjax View Post
    Still can't tell if you're trolling.
    as usual this has nothing to do with you nosey parker lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts