+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The ABL Challenge

Default .....

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Well we need to find when is best for everyone involved, whats best for your 20? I was thinking tuesday est prime time hours for mine.
    im on til around 3pm st, any day is fine for my crew

no rules, anything goes.

Quote Originally Posted by azabar View Post
    im on til around 3pm st, any day is fine for my crew

no rules, anything goes.
    Well i work all week an dont get on usually till 6:30 pm Est M-F. Are you unable to do 9:30 Est any day Mon-Fri? Whats your availability on Sat or Sun like?
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Good compatition is exactly what this game needs. I miss the old 20 v 20's we used to have in Still / Shimmer.
    I ran with Banished and remember good fights with Affinity and The Purge.
    If anyone's making a team for this let me know
    IMO this is the best part of MMO PVp.
    I'll lead that assist train like a boss =)

I read the name of this thread and thought of beer pong or something, now I am very disappoint. Another thread about CQ which should be moved under raid status and add a few more dragons and it would be legit.

CQ does not take any PVP skill, just running on the coattails of zergs or hiding on rocks eating Twinkies.

I wonder that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    Liked you better when you were a combination of the legendary Saia and the magical Jupiterjini. Sweetzerenity brings you down.

You used to to cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    Newguy--ABL leader 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Newguy View Post
    I read the name of this thread and thought of beer pong or something, now I am very disappoint. Another thread about CQ which should be moved under raid status and add a few more dragons and it would be legit.

CQ does not take any PVP skill, just running on the coattails of zergs or hiding on rocks eating Twinkies.

I wonder that.
    Newguy--ABL leader 2013
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by Newguy View Post

I wonder that.
    Anything that has the acronym RoD or ABL is going to be Conquest Politics and a giant pissing contest.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

Rift Chaser

Your welcome to grab any Players who are willingly to play with you to try and take us down. I will take the best 20 available to me whether its PA, Beep Beep or omgwtfbbqs. Dont be butthurt tho bc my friends are cooler than your friends.
    this just proves you don't want competition and don't want to fight the people you know are carrying you.

They know it.
    You know it.
    The community knows it.

So keep pulling the "friends" card because you have nothing else to use, ABL by itself are a bunch of bad pvpers who had added talent to keep them from getting rolled.

Quote Originally Posted by The B Man View Post
    this just proves you don't want competition and don't want to fight the people you know are carrying you.

They know it.
    You know it.
    The community knows it.

So keep pulling the "friends" card because you have nothing else to use, ABL by itself are a bunch of bad pvpers who had added talent to keep them from getting rolled.
    No I am just unwilling to allow you to bait me into splitting up my group. Keep trying tho if you find it entertaining.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

ABL by itself are a bunch of bad pvpers who had added talent to keep them from getting rolled.
    if ABL is comprised of such bad pvpers....why did the "added talent" agree to join them, instead of either farming them or ignoring them?
    Last edited by Kronos v; 10-20-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    if ABL is comprised of such bad pvpers....why did the "added talent" agree to join them, instead of either farming them or ignoring them?
    you are a prime example of ABL before the talent joined them.

Reaver up bro.

as to why because they had no one else to join.

If you have no car and someone offers to drive you somewhere it doesn't matter what kind of car it is, you are going to take the ride because you are sick of walking.
    Last edited by The B Man; 10-20-2013 at 06:08 PM.

I understand both sides of the argument here. For one Land wants people to step up and compete with his core group. Which is awesome and what PVp should be about, at least IMO. Good players competing with good player. On the other end rifts PVp community is so small B-Man is saying Land already has all of the Best players. "Like a stacked deck".
    I believe tho that a little cord inaction and leadership. We could find 20 lesser known players that could give their core group at the very least a good fight. We all have the same tools available to us, it's how u use them and how well you can work as a team that will decide matches.
    I have a lot of respect for a lot of Lands team and like land himself but I'm not gona say they can't be beaten. Giving up before you try is dumb. And if you fail once or twice learn to react and try again.

No I am just unwilling to allow you to bait me into splitting up my group. Keep trying tho if you find it entertaining.
    I heard about half the people in those guilds actually don't like you. Good try though.. You don't really have good friends..lol. You just want to be associated with them so they make you look good.

you are a prime example of ABL before the talent joined them.

Reaver up bro.

as to why because they had no one else to join.

If you have no car and someone offers to drive you somewhere it doesn't matter what kind of car it is, you are going to take the ride because you are sick of walking.
    but that's just the point, they didn't need to join ABL at all. they can do perfectly fine on their own with just their own people. they have in fact done so, queuing against ABL. and the fights were not as one sided as you might like to think, with both grouping winning some and losing some.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    I heard about half the people in those guilds actually don't like you. Good try though.. You don't really have good friends..lol. You just want to be associated with them so they make you look good.
    You can take your popularity contest back to middle school. Im not conflicted with such issues. I am me and they are them, I will say this Id safely win a wager between us on who is more respected. At least Snugs has the balls to try what have you done? .... Exactly.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

The truth is A LOT OF PLAYERS think to Be a big drama queen. And Kro the biggest troll. Unfortunately both think they are in with the cool kids. No one would say it to their faces though..since they are waiting for RoD to split up so they can farm ABL instead.. LMAO.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 10-20-2013 at 06:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast