+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The ABL Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Dont worry I have a couple ideas on how this could be done. No point into getting into all of that until someone who is serious shows up with a group of twenty.
    I have faith, just pointing out a flaw in-case you missed it so that's one less thing you have to worry about.

What are you in preschool? Im rubber your glue? Lol, is this what Trinity is these days? Man I hope not.
    Not even going to bother pointing out the irony in this, just going to say I once had a little respect for you. Now you're just waving your little fisties around like the rest of the insecure, adolescent males that make up 99% of the "pvp" community.
    Last edited by Bodicca; 10-20-2013 at 08:09 AM.

Default ....

i have 20, let me know when.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeHappyAndSmile View Post
    So this guy Land leader from abl? He led pm lastnight in Dom. Totally owned by rod, he don't know how to lead. This guy is a joke. You just ashamed to your self everytime you lead premade you get farmed. I was in your raid damn you more talk no skills bro.
    He did lead a dom group. However it was a full group of pugs. Nothing wrong with pugs, but it took effort to get a group rolling that was much more organized than what it was previously.

I thought RoD broke up.

Saying a person is a joke is reflection upon oneself of either a) spite, b) jealousy, c) hatred, d) admirance, or e) just wanting to incite people on internet discussion boards.

Your turn!

I feel that some jimmy-rustlin' is quickly approaching in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodicca View Post
    Not even going to bother pointing out the irony in this, just going to say I once had a little respect for you. Now you're just waving your little fisties around like the rest of the insecure, adolescent males that make up 99% of the "pvp" community.
    Well I am sorry that you dont understand what I am trying to do, regardless I intend to soldier on.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    He did lead a dom group. However it was a full group of pugs. Nothing wrong with pugs, but it took effort to get a group rolling that was much more organized than what it was previously.

I thought RoD broke up.

Saying a person is a joke is reflection upon oneself of either a) spite, b) jealousy, c) hatred, d) admirance, or e) just wanting to incite people on internet discussion boards.

Your turn!

I feel that some jimmy-rustlin' is quickly approaching in this thread.
    When/why did RoD break up?
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    When/why did RoD break up?
    yes, RoD is dying, most of us left, BUT the RoD premade last night did beat them

ABL leaders wont go against each other, Im sorry, but its true. I don't t think I have ever seen them put 1 leader on each team and go at it
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

This thread is Exxy approved.

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    yes, RoD is dying, most of us left, BUT the RoD premade last night did beat them

ABL leaders wont go against each other, Im sorry, but its true. I don't t think I have ever seen them put 1 leader on each team and go at it
    Kinda sucks.

And yeah, putting two leads up against each other is truly fun. Silly ABL only cares about winning it seems.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    its happened

yes, that was Land leading. but it wasn't an ABL premade he was leading. it was a group of pugs that he put together within the CQ, and he spent most of his time trying to fill the raid out rather than leading.
    it also didn't help that he wasn't the only one trying to lead. (I joined the CQ when the kill count was below 800 and was put straight onto his faction - meaning his faction had the least players due to quitters leaving. he only had about half a raid of pugs at that point).

P.S. so is RoD back together now?
    So let me get this straight. His leadership qualities are so great, but when he didn't have PA or Beep Beep players, he folded like a Chinese laundry.

I think this kind of confirms what everyone else is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Maihes View Post
    So let me get this straight. His leadership qualities are so great, but when he didn't have PA or Beep Beep players, he folded like a Chinese laundry.

I think this kind of confirms what everyone else is saying.
    I think that's what was said. Anyone can lead a group of 20/40/60 people who know what to do and jump when told to. It takes skill to actually lead pugs to victory.

Default .....

landslide, I have 20. when and where. got a surprise for dat ***.

Quote Originally Posted by azabar View Post
    landslide, I have 20. when and where. got a surprise for dat ***.
    Well we need to find when is best for everyone involved, whats best for your 20? I was thinking tuesday est prime time hours for mine.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    I think that's what was said. Anyone can lead a group of 20/40/60 people who know what to do and jump when told to. It takes skill to actually lead pugs to victory.
    You can interpret that match however you want. Doesnt matter to me. The people who were there know what happened. A bunch of pugs after getting their crap together beat lujaynes premade towards the end consistently. Dom went from being farmed to wiping both oath an nf.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by BeHappyAndSmile View Post
    Blaming pugs. That's why abl is ********. Kept blaming pugs all the time. To much excuses.
    /close thread

This is useless thread. Trion should close this.

ill pay 3k to land lead pm not included this group you talking about. His a joke .
    because one ABL leader with no ABL raid is still 100% representative of the entirety of ABL, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast