+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The ABL Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by peen View Post
    You don't offer 1sts, 2nds, or 3rds. You don't offer amazing gear. You offer 2k plat for 20 people... TWENTY people. You don't even offer a chance for a relic drop. Why on earth would 20 legendary dragon slayers feel like you are worth their time? It's hard enough to get 20 motivated people to log in for raids let alone pointless pvp. I'll stick to getting phat lewtz from scripted encounters, over pointless boring pvp with no real rewards. Keep stomping those pugs and just be happy. See my squad in BF4 on the 29th, bicboi. luvulongteim~
    Theres some really cool people in Trinity. I guess your not one of them and I hope your not speaking for all of them. I honestly think they could be a serious challenge. If they would be up for it maybe the dev team could make a fancy achievement for the winner. That is of course if Trinity decided to take it seriously.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by BeHappyAndSmile View Post
    So this guy Land leader from abl? He led pm lastnight in Dom. Totally owned by rod, he don't know how to lead. This guy is a joke. You just ashamed to your self everytime you lead premade you get farmed. I was in your raid damn you more talk no skills bro.
    Yes even when I solo que into CQ I will choose to fight and not give up. If you were in my raid which I doubt you would have seen who is was killing whom at the end of that match.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by The B Man View Post
    If you take away positive attitude and beep beep from ABL it's left with mediocre players at best. Talk about getting carried.

PA and Beep Beep should just form their own premade channel and stomp ABL into the ground to prove a point, without them you are nothing.
    Your welcome to grab any Players who are willingly to play with you to try and take us down. I will take the best 20 available to me whether its PA, Beep Beep or omgwtfbbqs. Dont be butthurt tho bc my friends are cooler than your friends.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Theres some really cool people in Trinity. I guess your not one of them and I hope your not speaking for all of them. I honestly think they could be a serious challenge. If they would be up for it maybe the dev team could make a fancy achievement for the winner. That is of course if Trinity decided to take it seriously.
    There are some really cool pvpers in RIFT. I guess you're not one of them, and I hope you're not representing any of them. I honestly think the only way you could seriously get 20 of us is if you dropped Frozen Eclipse Stones. Otherwise challenge or not, it isn't worth it. That is of course if you can even take pvp in RIFT seriously.
    Last edited by peen; 10-20-2013 at 06:45 AM.
    4/4 GA 3/3 IG 5/5 PBB
    www.TrinityGuild.org

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    its happened

yes, that was Land leading. but it wasn't an ABL premade he was leading. it was a group of pugs that he put together within the CQ, and he spent most of his time trying to fill the raid out rather than leading.
    it also didn't help that he wasn't the only one trying to lead. (I joined the CQ when the kill count was below 800 and was put straight onto his faction - meaning his faction had the least players due to quitters leaving. he only had about half a raid of pugs at that point).

P.S. so is RoD back together now?
    Blaming pugs. That's why abl is ********. Kept blaming pugs all the time. To much excuses.
    /close thread

This is useless thread. Trion should close this.

ill pay 3k to land lead pm not included this group you talking about. His a joke .

Quote Originally Posted by BeHappyAndSmile View Post
    Blaming pugs. That's why abl is ********. Kept blaming pugs all the time. To much excuses.
    /close thread

This is useless thread. Trion should close this.

ill pay 3k to land lead pm not included this group you talking about. His a joke .
    ABL is crap because they cry because RoD did something, then they do the same thing a week later.

Their leader is kind of an ***, as you see. Many of the ABL people follow in his footsteps.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

I see alot of talk and nobody with a set of balls to knock me off my horse, you can play internet troll forum heros all you want. Neither of you will take me up on the challenge bc your scared to be beaten.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

I see alot of talk and nobody with a set of balls to knock me off my horse, you can play internet troll forum heros all you want. Neither of you will take me up on the challenge bc your scared to be beaten.
    I don't have 20! I would! I'm not a leader of a premade group, nor do I really have ties to any. I queue with the PvP@Laethys people on occasion and haven't run with RoD in ages. I know very few PvPers. But trust me, I would. So yes, I'm all bark and almost no bite.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Quote Originally Posted by peen View Post
    There are some really cool pvpers in RIFT. I guess you're not one of them, and I hope you're not representing any of them. I honestly think the only way you could seriously get 20 of us is if you dropped Frozen Eclipse Stones. Otherwise challenge or not, it isn't worth it. That is of course if you can even take pvp in RIFT seriously.
    What are you in preschool? Im rubber your glue? Lol, is this what Trinity is these days? Man I hope not.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    I don't have 20! I would! I'm not a leader of a premade group, nor do I really have ties to any. I queue with the PvP@Laethys people on occasion and haven't run with RoD in ages. I know very few PvPers. But trust me, I would. So yes, I'm all bark and almost no bite.
    Start looking for people instead of giving up before the horse leaves a gate. Grab who you can, then they grab who they can before you know it you have 5, then 10 than all of a sudden 20.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Start looking for people instead of giving up before the horse leaves a gate. Grab who you can, then they grab who they can before you know it you have 5, then 10 than all of a sudden 20.
    Where and when are we doing this (if we actually did)?

Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    Where and when are we doing this (if we actually did)?
    We can get into all the details once a group is ready.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

a fair fight?
    The only issue I have with this, is that everyone has a differing opinion of what a "fair fight" is. That's why Arenas exist in games so players can follow a structured rule set. When you're talking an open forum with multiple variables such as capping objectives and kill counts, all bets are off.
    Last edited by Wing man; 10-20-2013 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    The only issue I have with this, is that everyone has a differing opinion of what a "fair fight" is. That's why Arenas exist in games so players can follow a structured rule set. When you're talking an open forum with multiple variables such as capping objectives and kill counts, all bets are off.
    Dont worry I have a couple ideas on how this could be done. No point into getting into all of that until someone who is serious shows up with a group of twenty.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Dont be butthurt tho bc my friends are cooler than your friends.
    WTH is this? I thought you guys were all in your 40's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast