+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The ABL Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by DriftinARift View Post
    Conquest is not pvp, why do people insist on making threads about it and arguing about it?

It's the most worthless skilless form of pve. It's not even worth calling it pvp.

Rather see folks making threads about warfronts or setting up more 5v5 10v10s where skill shines in this unbalanced game. Conquest is just a cloak people hide behind to pretend they are good at something that takes no skill, just mindless aoe specs zergs in the most exploitable poorly made POS to ever be scripted.
    since when has skill ever been part of the rift pvp equation?
    Last edited by Kronos v; 10-19-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by DriftinARift View Post
    Conquest is not pvp, why do people insist on making threads about it and arguing about it?

It's the most worthless skilless form of pve. It's not even worth calling it pvp.

Rather see folks making threads about warfronts or setting up more 5v5 10v10s where skill shines in this unbalanced game. Conquest is just a cloak people hide behind to pretend they are good at something that takes no skill, just mindless aoe specs zergs in the most exploitable poorly made POS to ever be scripted.
    Just shut up and put up. If its so easy and there is no skill involved then get 20 and proove it.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Rift Chaser

If you take away positive attitude and beep beep from ABL it's left with mediocre players at best. Talk about getting carried.

PA and Beep Beep should just form their own premade channel and stomp ABL into the ground to prove a point, without them you are nothing.

Rift Master

The only CQ worth joining is the one at the 5 min timer.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by The B Man View Post
    If you take away positive attitude and beep beep from ABL it's left with mediocre players at best. Talk about getting carried.

PA and Beep Beep should just form their own premade channel and stomp ABL into the ground to prove a point, without them you are nothing.
    You are seriously underestimating their skill and undervaluing Aqua's/Land's leadership abilities. You should get more informed before making statements like that, lashing out really accomplishes nothing. All their trying to do is promote some friendly competition, trust me were all tired tired of pug/rod stomping.
    Last edited by Blestin; 10-19-2013 at 09:56 PM.

Default .....

yawn, we get it... abl rules conquest...

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Blestin View Post
    You are seriously underestimating their skill and undervaluing Aqua's/Land's leadership abilities. You should get more informed before making statements like that, lashing out really accomplishes nothing. All their trying to do is promote some friendly competition, trust me were all tired tired of pug/rod stomping.
    Test that theory I will be interested to see the results.

Aqua and whoever he wants (no PA or Beep beep) vs people in positive attitude and beep beep ima jeep and see what the results are.

at least then it would be friendly competition which is what you are after anyways.
    Last edited by The B Man; 10-19-2013 at 11:59 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by The B Man View Post
    If you take away positive attitude beep beep from ABL it's left with mediocre players at best. Talk about getting carried.

Exactly this. This land bugger knows talk loudly now abl got beep beep and pa with them. Starting to issue challenges and all. Without those from beep beep and pa, abl is a joke. Talking abt leadership skills+ try combining pa and beep beep vs abl.

We all know it's a forgone conclusion.

In the presence of the strongest, those mediocre talks the loudest.

You don't offer 1sts, 2nds, or 3rds. You don't offer amazing gear. You offer 2k plat for 20 people... TWENTY people. You don't even offer a chance for a relic drop. Why on earth would 20 legendary dragon slayers feel like you are worth their time? It's hard enough to get 20 motivated people to log in for raids let alone pointless pvp. I'll stick to getting phat lewtz from scripted encounters, over pointless boring pvp with no real rewards. Keep stomping those pugs and just be happy. See my squad in BF4 on the 29th, bicboi. luvulongteim~
    4/4 GA 3/3 IG 5/5 PBB
    www.TrinityGuild.org

Rift Disciple

Have you guys ever considered competing against yourselves? Instead of stacking you could pit Aqua against Decov? Crazy idea, I know! Somebody might get their ego bruised!

You come across as a bully who likes to talk ****. If that isn't your intent, I suggest you try a different approach...

Soulwalker

So this guy Land leader from abl? He led pm lastnight in Dom. Totally owned by rod, he don't know how to lead. This guy is a joke. You just ashamed to your self everytime you lead premade you get farmed. I was in your raid damn you more talk no skills bro.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Just shut up and put up. If its so easy and there is no skill involved then get 20 and proove it.
    Just shut up and don't make a thread. If you can't do it your own, then hushhhhh. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by BeHappyAndSmile View Post
    So this guy Land leader from abl? He led pm lastnight in Dom. Totally owned by rod, he don't know how to lead. This guy is a joke. You just ashamed to your self everytime you lead premade you get farmed. I was in your raid damn you more talk no skills bro.
    If this is true, then lol.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

Quote Originally Posted by Work View Post
    Have you guys ever considered competing against yourselves? Instead of stacking you could pit Aqua against Decov? Crazy idea, I know! Somebody might get their ego bruised!

You come across as a bully who likes to talk ****. If that isn't your intent, I suggest you try a different approach...
    its happened

Quote Originally Posted by BeHappyAndSmile View Post
    yes, that was Land leading. but it wasn't an ABL premade he was leading. it was a group of pugs that he put together within the CQ, and he spent most of his time trying to fill the raid out rather than leading.
    it also didn't help that he wasn't the only one trying to lead. (I joined the CQ when the kill count was below 800 and was put straight onto his faction - meaning his faction had the least players due to quitters leaving. he only had about half a raid of pugs at that point).

P.S. so is RoD back together now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    its happened
    When? I've done a "couple" of CQs in my time and never seen it...ever.

Was it by design or just happenstance?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast