+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: [Video] 61 NB Gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlinxx View Post
    It would if it was possible. The only real way to fly under the radar in such a small PVp community is to not put up numbers in your warfronts. If you do well people notice. If you suck your ignored.
    I don't take particular notice of anybody, does that mean everybody sucks?

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    I don't take particular notice of anybody, does that mean everybody sucks?
    Naw just means you don't have a mind for pvp. I'm shure Dragons are more your style.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlinxx View Post
    Naw just means you don't have a mind for pvp. I'm shure Dragons are more your style.
    CK is trolling, he's a very good rogue pvper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

This guy is just spewing his personal problems all over the forums. Look charlie, we get it - you suck at NB and/or don't play it good enough in your own eyes. But Christ, have some pragmatism and humility. When NB/RS was utterly powerful, the spec just didn't mesh with me or my style. It could be played *very* well but I was still awful at it. Played a full NB (even in full NB's gimper days) better than I ever managed an NB/RS. Yeah, if I was thoughtless and angry I could come to the forums and say "rawrrrrrrr nb/rs sucks". But then people like nintech shatter that logic. Point is, I was humble enough to just admit that I was horrible at the NB/RS spec and didn't do good at pushing it to its fullest.

Instead of looking like a joker and knocking people who play them well and people who have witnessed them well played, why don't you just admit it isn't your style and that you aren't good at it? Because if it was, you'd be fine with it. You don't have to be a God at all specs...you are allowed the freedom of not liking a spec for personal reasons. But to come here and try to convince everyone it sucks because you must suck at it, just looks pathetic. If you are going to go against the grain so hard, at least do it like me and write up a few paragraphs of logic and reasoning so you don't just sound completely whiny when making a counter-point. Tell us why it is bad and why it should never be used. Until then, it's hard to write you off as anything else but not personally good enough at it. Which i'll conclude this with saying...is okay. I've admitted the same myself.

oh lawls.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    This guy is just spewing his personal problems all over the forums. Look charlie, we get it - you suck at NB and/or don't play it good enough in your own eyes. But Christ, have some pragmatism and humility. When NB/RS was utterly powerful, the spec just didn't mesh with me or my style. It could be played *very* well but I was still awful at it. Played a full NB (even in full NB's gimper days) better than I ever managed an NB/RS. Yeah, if I was thoughtless and angry I could come to the forums and say "rawrrrrrrr nb/rs sucks". But then people like nintech shatter that logic. Point is, I was humble enough to just admit that I was horrible at the NB/RS spec and didn't do good at pushing it to its fullest.

Instead of looking like a joker and knocking people who play them well and people who have witnessed them well played, why don't you just admit it isn't your style and that you aren't good at it? Because if it was, you'd be fine with it. You don't have to be a God at all specs...you are allowed the freedom of not liking a spec for personal reasons. But to come here and try to convince everyone it sucks because you must suck at it, just looks pathetic. If you are going to go against the grain so hard, at least do it like me and write up a few paragraphs of logic and reasoning so you don't just sound completely whiny when making a counter-point. Tell us why it is bad and why it should never be used. Until then, it's hard to write you off as anything else but not personally good enough at it. Which i'll conclude this with saying...is okay. I've admitted the same myself.

oh lawls.
    Nightblade sucks.

Ahh, the sweet smell of internet argument victory.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Plane Walker

lol the best that trolls can do nowadays is acting like a dumbass and pissing no one off.

http://i.imgur.com/ObH1J.png
    Last edited by Scyd; 10-20-2013 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    Wouldn't everything you JUST said, make flying under the radar superior?
    yeah i guess this would work if you changed your name once a week
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4