+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Immunity/Glitch?

Rift Disciple

Default PVP Immunity/Glitch?

The last 3 warfronts I have been in today have players that are basically immune to damage.. a 'glitch'? I have no idea how it happens, but have seen multiple people using it.

A lot of people in warfronts are talking about it, and I see no forum posts. I have seen multiple clerics and a someone mentioned a rogue as well.

One was an inquisitor, alone, with 7 people dpsing him, and never dropping below 98%. No shield buff, and I hit a 9k fulminate that said it did 9k, but health bar didn't move.
    Opalisk - Mage Officer
    Aegis - Hailol
    4/4 GA, 2/3 IG
    www.aegisguild.com

I've seen this a number of times on OWPVP, no idea how ppl do it though. Very frustrating.
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

Ascendant

Same here. Was just in a Whitefall where the stone runner was immune from taking any damage. Was just in a Codex where a rogue 1v1'ed me. He took zero damage as I unloaded everything I had on him (no he wasnt being healed). People on my team were also taking no damage. I haven't been fortunate enough to have the bug yet.

Fix this ****, Trion.

Shadowlander

Fighting one of these a-holes right now. Primarchus@seastone. Has an entire scion group attacking him and taking 5 minutes to kill JUST him. Taking 2-20 dmg a hit.

Rift Disciple

The ones I have seen appear to take full damage hits (i.e. floating dmg numbers) but they are not taking near that amount if any.
    Opalisk - Mage Officer
    Aegis - Hailol
    4/4 GA, 2/3 IG
    www.aegisguild.com

Default God Mode

Yeh, I noticed this about two weeks ago on a few of my alts. I remember in a few cases there would be 7 or 8 players on one (level 25) and attacking them for over a minute with no real effect. Then noticed it with a few other players at various levels (30's, 40's)... not really sure if it is a glitch, bug, exploit, or what. It's not that they were doing any damage to us either, but ...

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by DmgIncGM View Post
    Yeh, I noticed this about two weeks ago on a few of my alts. I remember in a few cases there would be 7 or 8 players on one (level 25) and attacking them for over a minute with no real effect. Then noticed it with a few other players at various levels (30's, 40's)... not really sure if it is a glitch, bug, exploit, or what. It's not that they were doing any damage to us either, but ...
    This is something introduced with the recent patch. I have never seen this before -- ever -- at level 60. I have noticed, though, that once you get the bug it stays with you even after the WF is over. I've seen the same two guys in back to back WF's who take ZERO damage even after I (and everyone else) repeatedly unload on them.

PvP is not playable at all right now, Trion. You need to get an emergency patch out TODAY.

ABL uses this

Ascendant

Edyrem@Greybriar (mage)

Wasiutyn@Deepwood (rogue)

^^ These two players are in every WF "exploiting" this bug for free wins.. They can run stones and are invincible.

And I Lawl'ed at Sprawl's last post. lolol
    Last edited by AceinHole; 09-25-2013 at 09:30 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Weavols View Post
    Fighting one of these a-holes right now. Primarchus@seastone. Has an entire scion group attacking him and taking 5 minutes to kill JUST him. Taking 2-20 dmg a hit.
    haha so sorry dude, Primarchus here. Running my standard warlord dps spec. Woke up this morning with the bug, its been interesting...

You're right, I was never getting hit for over 300 and most of the damage wasn't even being subtracted from my health.
    Primarchus - Warrior, Seastone

Not naming names but I encountered this as well.

Ascendant

Im starting to dread patch week now cause something always breaks. Wont be queing for wfs until this garbage is fixed.
    Last edited by Kiika; 09-25-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Soulwalker

UPDATE FIX: I relogged and bug no longer present. My health went down to normal as well (it was 6k higher)
    Primarchus - Warrior, Seastone

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by cbjewelz View Post
    UPDATE FIX: I relogged and bug no longer present. My health went down to normal as well (it was 6k higher)
    Oh, good we just have to depend on the people with the glitch to log off and clear it instead of being immune to damage and continuing to pvp.

lol
    Opalisk - Mage Officer
    Aegis - Hailol
    4/4 GA, 2/3 IG
    www.aegisguild.com

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #15
    Rift Team

We are looking into the issue right now.

~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast