+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: A message from ABL to RON

Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    I lead for about 2 whole weeks and this was closer to the end. It wasn't anyone else. It was just the ABL people, knowing that I was RoD and they chose to cause trouble.
    Well tbh I didnt even know you were RoD. I certainly cant speak for everyone but most of ABL is pretty quiet. Whoever it was they probably didnt like your calls. Were you extractor hopping or something?
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Well tbh I didnt even know you were RoD. I certainly cant speak for everyone but most of ABL is pretty quiet. Whoever it was they probably didnt like your calls. Were you extractor hopping or something?
    Going for a win, but Jbl and I ran together a lot so he new what I would have done - and he did. We got wiped a lot because he had a better grasp on his pugs than I did. I was accused of bringing in another group to let Jbl's raid farm us for kills. It progressively got worse from there.

Not 100% sure what extractor hopping is.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    We aren't acting like children.

Landslide stole my crayons
    Genny cheated on me for Kronos and she gave the spider man ring I gave her away
    Beermaiden stole my Thomas the train
    And Aqua tried accusing me of cheating on my ABCs test

They started it!!! They r meannies, they act like children, not me!!! ./cry
    Next thing you know there will be Pirate Clowns at birthday parties, and guys wearing their sister's jeans.

(Next Stop.....)

For some reason Flash it seems to me you think or believe Trion does not want to promote group play in CQ. I can assure you it is quite the opposite, especially in regards to CQ. It is your choice to participate or not in group play. Its not required to be successful but it is highly recomended. Why on earth do you think Trion would want to stop people from queing with friends? Imho CQ is alot of fun atm and they are not going to throw wrenches if they do not have to.
    You can still queue with friends. You can queue against them or with them or switch it up and queue with different friends. What you are doing is cherry picking on a wider scale. If they actually do 5 man premades only in cq they can adjust the raids to 10 man only. When cq 2 gets released it can become the new 20 man content.

The idea is to set the wheels in motion for 5v5 group play and keep it spinning. That is what cq can be used for if they are smart enough to understand the logic of making it 5 man queues. They would be building the player base remotely through cq to ensure a population for the next content. This is actually one of the most brilliant strategies they can use to ensure 5 v 5's will be populated when that content is released since you already are use to doing 5 man premades in wider scale content.

The other idea is which someone proposed. Take cq and make it after you cap all the nodes start a timer of 20 mins. Either go for wins or farming. You can sit at the node and defend it as long as possible in your premade but you give up the chance to win most likely. It forces you to pvp or go for win and brings a new dynamic that would make the brain dead zerg have to think about what they want to do. Put some players to defend it while they go capping extractors or hold it so it doesn't cap while risking losing the match for farming the players. At least it will be better option than the 20min of pvp and 2+ hours of extractor capping and avoiding the zerg that cq is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    You can still queue with friends. You can queue against them or with them or switch it up and queue with different friends. What you are doing is cherry picking on a wider scale. If they actually do 5 man premades only in cq they can adjust the raids to 10 man only. When cq 2 gets released it can become the new 20 man content.

The idea is to set the wheels in motion for 5v5 group play and keep it spinning. That is what cq can be used for if they are smart enough to understand the logic of making it 5 man queues. They would be building the player base remotely through cq to ensure a population for the next content. This is actually one of the most brilliant strategies they can use to ensure 5 v 5's will be populated when that content is released since you already are use to doing 5 man premades in wider scale content.

The other idea is which someone proposed. Take cq and make it after you cap all the nodes start a timer of 20 mins. Either go for wins or farming. You can sit at the node and defend it as long as possible in your premade but you give up the chance to win most likely. It forces you to pvp or go for win and brings a new dynamic that would make the brain dead zerg have to think about what they want to do. Put some players to defend it while they go capping extractors or hold it so it doesn't cap while risking losing the match for farming the players. At least it will be better option than the 20min of pvp and 2+ hours of extractor capping and avoiding the zerg that cq is now.

They have solo and duo que content (warfronts)
    They have small group content (5s que mechanic)
    They have raid que content. (CQ)

Pick whichever you choose but if you want to progress faster you need to do everything. No one trick ponys in Rift.

Dimensional PvP will also promote more groups. This is the direction Trion has get over it already and just enjoy it or jump ship.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

They have solo and duo que content (warfronts)
    They have small group content (5s que mechanic)
    They have raid que content. (CQ)

Pick whichever you choose but if you want to progress faster you need to do everything. No one trick ponys in Rift.

Dimensional PvP will also promote more groups. This is the direction Trion has get over it already and just enjoy it or jump ship.

All I here is that you are scared players would ditch you and not play with you cause you are bad at pvp... and that is why you only cq and rarely do warfronts... GG... though... Get carried..

Default ....

Quote Originally Posted by lol r u mad View Post
    I've really enjoyed the trash talk on both sides recently, and I've found that conquest is my new outlet for trash talk, being as the community is perfectly ok with trash talk occurring in conquest, however crucifies anyone who would trash talk in a 5v5 or even a warfront.

Rift pvp community lol
    You lol...
    Last edited by Jester; 10-10-2013 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    All I here is that you are scared players would ditch you and not play with you cause you are bad at pvp... and that is why you only cq and rarely do warfronts... GG... though... Get carried..
    I do warfronts all the time and usually hold my own weight and then some.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Ascendant

khgedfgretghrtjhar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35