+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: A message from ABL to RON

Since 2.4 dropped we only make one single raid. We do not have people on the other factions, we just see you blinking extractors and figure out where your running. Team numbers have been pretty balanced by our count.... Unless entire raid drops and quits or runs around hiding on the map. No idea whom that could be..... There has been a JC raid coming lately and they are great they duke it out some really nice fights with them.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    Screamo, u were banned for filling the chat with spam and starting uneeded drama, sort of like abl did with this thread,but let's change the story around to fit the needs of the post

Landslide, idk what your even trying to say or what my last post means in it considering I was trolling
    ~leading a pug team into your own premade is much more impressive, I agree

Whozdat.....thanks, I think? Lol

ABL seems to have the need to come to the forums to spew garbage, while very few of the cq premades threads insulting one another actually are started by someone in RoD, we just reply back to watch u guys get your panties in a twist...just like to point out the irony of calling us out on talking crap

I should probably stop responding to these threads, more than likely just to get a reaction out of us but oh well, let's see what poor excuse they make up after this post
    LOL oh that is such ********, since when do I spam channels? Zyanya or w/e was talking mad **** in /yells during CQ when they were getting farmed, so I went into ROD chat and said "thanks for the 100k prestige guys" and was instantly banned. He also harassed me in tells after, as you can see.

http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    and I was banned...why?

oh, that's right, for catching you with your pants down stacking multiple raids onto the same faction.
    I guess if you close your eyes, cover your ears, and sing loud enough, you can ignore ignore any criticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    oh, that's right, for catching you with your pants down
    Lol, I couldn't read anything past that part
    Last edited by slash_wrists; 09-23-2013 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slash_wrists View Post
    Lol, I couldn't read anything past that part
    Typical NA.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Default Shady business

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps94908c71.jpg

Well for RoN to say that they take the high road it sure does seem pretty shady to try to pull this kind of move. And if im not mistaken is this not what they always accused ABL of doing. Is this not what RoN claimed to set them apart from ABL.
    Tisk Tisk
    Thats some shady behavior

Quote Originally Posted by fluxx View Post

Well for RoN to say that they take the high road it sure does seem pretty shady to try to pull this kind of move. And if im not mistaken is this not what they always accused ABL of doing. Is this not what RoN claimed to set them apart from ABL.
    Tisk Tisk
    Shots fired.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Quote Originally Posted by fluxx View Post

Tisk Tisk
    Oh dayum. Buuuuuurn

Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

L. ( RoN ) Hubbard

The Church of Scientology is alive and well in RIFT

That is all.

Soulwalker

Why all the hate on RoN? they are all about fair fights

http://i.imgur.com/QRETNcC.png

Quote Originally Posted by zaffe View Post
    Why all the hate on RoN? they are all about fair fights

http://i.imgur.com/QRETNcC.png
    They have been doing this for months LOL. The best part is, they think ABL actually cares about ( Winning the match ). I will take 1800+ kills in a game ( We had 2100+ ) the other night while they did the usual so called double team ROFL.

The hardest part about fighting RoN is getting them not to quit, we can deal with their exploiting broken abilities, exploiting the random que by bringing in multiple raids ect ect

ABL is looking to fight, we have NEVER exploiting a bug in the game EVER. Anyone who pvp's knows my stance on cheating, exploiting or anything remotely related to that subject matter. I refuse to have anything to do with it.

We roll one way, straight up. We don't need any gimmicks.

No warfront honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquafria View Post
    They have been doing this for months LOL. The best part is, they think ABL actually cares about ( Winning the match ). I will take 1800+ kills in a game ( We had 2100+ ) the other night while they did the usual so called double team ROFL.

The hardest part about fighting RoN is getting them not to quit, we can deal with their exploiting broken abilities, exploiting the random que by bringing in multiple raids ect ect

ABL is looking to fight, we have NEVER exploiting a bug in the game EVER. Anyone who pvp's knows my stance on cheating, exploiting or anything remotely related to that subject matter. I refuse to have anything to do with it.

We roll one way, straight up. We don't need any gimmicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol r u mad View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/RsnRk5H.jpg

RoD does not take losing very well!
    What spec is this guy running and who is he running with?

As I said.. before both ABL and RoD are same. No need to even say anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    What spec is this guy running and who is he running with?

As I said.. before both ABL and RoD are same. No need to even say anything else.
    I'm just one Necromancer, and usually the only one in the raid, ABL runs alot of Doms and Chloros.

No, they're not the same. Aqua is actually a really good player outside of CQ, performs at a high level in 5v5, and actually does competitive pvp outside of CQ. I also like the style of ABL better, It's just looking for fights, and actually pvping

Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

Rift Chaser

It's funny to call them RoN yes but that really isnt right most of the RoD leadership are good respectful people TCROZ would be a much better name. The conumist republic of Zyanya. All hail Kim un zanya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast