+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Nerf assassins

Quote Originally Posted by WhozDat View Post
    RB used to kill people in 3 globals. Like a matter of weeks ago. From range.

Dafuq?

Also I fixed your quote

and I'll raise you one.

TadaceAce.......Angry cleric-sent-tank
    I like how you ignored all the entire point of the post because it was inconvenient and went for a personal attack:

Hell at some point I'm pretty sure every one of you have said sin is hilariously better than any other melee build in pvp.

"But they're not OP! All the other builds aren't good enough!" Imagine the rogue tears if shaman, harb, and RB were buffed.
    You're exaggerating.. a lot.. and yes RB was OP.. they nerfed it. Here comes the nerf bat for sins next!

Soulwalker

Rogues don't need nerfs, stupid ridiculous post; everytime a class gets fixed some person who fails to find a stratergy with a class looks for the easy way out by crying for the "Almighty Nerf" mostly coming from a healers perspective because they want to be untouchable with no threats to their own devices, this nonsense needs to stop, watching healers stand tall with 5+ dps on them is not OP? worse still with another healer healing them? i support Debilitating Poison at its current form is much a necessity to help freeflow with Kills in pvp there's still not that much anti healing abilities as it is and is the reason there is so much imbalance in most of the current builds due to the nerf requests over the last 2yrs+, rogues are still no where near to what they formerly were, i play Inquis/Carb/Defiler and have no probs with Sins they might put out some decent damage now but still alot of the rogue melee builds really still so vulnerable, with exception to sins stealth, stealth on rogues are pathetic mechanic, i can go on my Harb or Temp and stealth longer and don't you know by now DoTs are a rogues worst enemy, with my inquis build i have 8 instant no cd Dots at my disposal and slip away isn't going to help a sin in all their so called OP which they are not, simply because they need to be close combat to put damage on you as do any other melee rogue, and stop crying, if you only Dot and keep a distance they are pretty much sitting ducks, but if you do fall victim you gotta give them that, they are close combat after all.

Rift Disciple

TadaceAce, Don't hate the player, Hate the game!

Quote Originally Posted by TadaceAce View Post
    Here comes the nerf bat for sins next!
    Prepare to be surprised when healers are the next to be nerfed.

I like how you ignored all the entire point of the post because it was inconvenient and went for a personal attack:

You're exaggerating.. a lot.. and yes RB was OP.. they nerfed it. Here comes the nerf bat for sins next!

Actually, the reason I went for the personal attack, after the two other points in the post, is because you have literally posted nothing but exceptionally biased posts about how an assassin can possibly kill you in under 2 minutes in a warfront due to draining 3% of your mana.

You haven't proposed a fix.

You haven't pointed out what's wrong with the fixes presented by others

You haven't even pointed out why it's OP, when presented with the fact that your posts lead everyone to believe you want clerics to face-tank entire raids for the better side of a minute.

When confronted with ignorance and such utter bias as what you present, I really have no other choice in my frustration but to resort to such after you began it, because it's the only time you respond to anything I say, because it's the only thing you can refute.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Quote Originally Posted by WhozDat View Post
    snip
    I proposed several options for fix.. nerf damage, nerf mana drain, nerf perma snare, nerf stealth...

Lets get back on topic. Can you honestly say with a straight face that sins are even close to balanced with similar roles? Shaman, druid, RB, para, harb (IN PVP)... and don't say sins are better because the others are bad, because that means we need to buff the other roles... which would only bring ALL the rogue tears.
    Last edited by TadaceAce; 09-25-2013 at 10:32 AM.

I proposed several options for fix.. nerf damage, nerf mana drain, nerf perma snare, nerf stealth...

Lets get back on topic. Can you honestly say with a straight face that sins are even close to balanced with similar roles? Shaman, druid, RB, para, harb (IN PVP)... and don't say sins are better because the others are bad, because that means we need to buff the other roles... which would only bring ALL the rogue tears.
    Ive stated multiple times that there are multiple classes who can make assassin's next to worthless.

As for other melee classes: NB has burst sin wishes it has. RB has a pull and still can compete with a sins damage very well, aswell as having better disconnects, despite the crystal nerf. Shamans still have high bursts.

Where as sin is something *all* melee classes should be, it is currently more powerful then a majority of other melee classes, however that's because, and the devs have stated this along with a majority of the pvp playerbase, because a majority of other melee classes are complete trash in pvp.

As for your proposed fix, you basically want us to remove the poison right? As for nerfing stealth, that's a different topic.

I'm quite serious that every post you have posted, has looked like to me, and several others in this thread, as a thinly veiled attempt to get assassins nerfed because they can kill you in under 2 minutes.

But yes, let's let you have your way and have absolutely no viable melee builds in the entire game. Let's nerf the only melee build in the game that's a threat to people with brains, when used by people with brains
    Last edited by WhozDat; 09-25-2013 at 10:38 AM.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Soulwalker

Sounds like you need a new game, cause this one isn't broken!.

I recommend cleric healer's not solo queue ever. Try duo queue with a defiler. 30% link is awesome. For solo queues, try chloro with frequent use of rift tomb.
    @Deepwood and elsewhere
    - Hello Kitty -* Plinka *
    And The Littles
    McBaddie * Chickabowwow * Bigstaff * Bighat * Beergut
    Littlehealz * Littletop * Fireballa * Freedomfries

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Skaleek View Post
    Prepare to be surprised when healers are the next to be nerfed.
    Healers always expect nerfs, even when they're underpowered. It's nothing new or surprising.
    (Like people crying heals are overpowered when rb/champ/ 1.11 warlord everything is a weapon/ when rogues got vampiric munitions & fell blades)

The dude obviously plays sin, and doesn't really care about anybody elses opinion. Probably plays nothing BUT sin, and badly at that by the sound of it.

"omg class A can make sin next to useless!" ********, I went for 3 whole days without a single death with some hard hours of PvP. Sin hasn't got any weaknesses except for the person playing it, and some seriously bad luck.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

Quote Originally Posted by Candoalot View Post
    Healers always expect nerfs, even when they're underpowered. It's nothing new or surprising.
    (Like people crying heals are overpowered when rb/champ/ 1.11 warlord everything is a weapon/ when rogues got vampiric munitions & fell blades)
    Sorry but sentinel definitely needs nerfing. Along with marksman, inquisitor, and assassin.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-

Totally correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Candoalot View Post
    If any class deserves a permanent snare, it's warriors.

Discuss.
    Now hear this;

Any nerf calls ARE UNGREEBLY; and shall be labeled as such!

The fact that this post has a deceptive header with a body that is saying something else; only further exemplifies ungreebly behaviors.

I shall not name call or even point out who said these things; it is the behavior that is ungreebly.

We should work to further our understanding and community as gamers. This would be greebly work, and pleases The Grobble.

Good greeblings
    Greeble Grobble!!!!

Sorry but sentinel definitely needs nerfing. Along with marksman, inquisitor, and assassin.
    None of those souls need nerfed.

Hard to believe there are players who still don't know how to use los and kite a sin to death.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast