+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 486
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Important - Get Warriors Right, Trion

  1. #451
    Champion of Telara Kajib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kronor View Post
    Never been too fussed on the damage a RB does from melee but the amount of damage from range SP was stupid especially before they started toning it down.
    This is 2nd time SP is taking a hit to lower it damage even further, unnecessary nerf for stupid reason ...1200 damaged just vanished on 1 gcd.

    This better be one of those time Trion give warrior ability to melee someone's *** 24/7.
    Otherwise SP don't deserve another hit.
    Last edited by Kajib; 09-11-2013 at 01:08 PM.

  2. #452
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durango View Post
    Eh? BB used to hit as hard as any DD attack from Sin on a warrior and proc'd off of any attack that would crit even procs and dots. BB combined with AotR and warrior armor for a time period meant that the majority of rogue attacks across all rogue souls would actually end up doing more damage to the rogue than to the warrior.
    I think everyone here is missing the point. Burning blood alone has never 100-0d a rogue attacking an afk 38rb/28champ with the warrior still alive, and I will stand by that until someone posts a video showing otherwise.

    The warriors that did those kinds of things were not the same 38/28s that everyone cried about being super op with their unlimited gap closers that broke cc, hitting like a truck, brostormin' out, LW, etc, etc. They were either 51rbs running avatar of the rift (which still got eaten alive by 4pc sin or nb paired with rs in guardian phase) or the 1v1 rb/pally hybrid tank spec (which most of you are probably talking about).
    No French kisses, and no hippopotamuses.

  3. #453
    Sword of Telara Chancellor Gowron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mistacrowley420 View Post
    Before I was even in full warlord. Looks legit.
    lol and that's even without a 5k-ish rift implosion going off at the same time.

    Quote Originally Posted by lol r u mad View Post
    Not low rank, and not in 1 GCD. I've hit the over 15k mark a few times, in 2 GCD's. but It's rare
    I hit someone with a 10k+ fulminate in a wf yesterday on my mage that doesn't even have a full merc set with seal/trink so I know mage has a much higher instantaneous burst potential than 15k. If you time a casted double fireball followed by a fulminate to go off at the same time as a countdown and a couple dot ticks you're going to hit a lot harder than 15k at least vs squishier players

  4. #454
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chancellor Gowron View Post
    lol and that's even without a 5k-ish rift implosion going off at the same time.



    I hit someone with a 10k+ fulminate in a wf yesterday on my mage that doesn't even have a full merc set with seal/trink so I know mage has a much higher instantaneous burst potential than 15k. If you time a casted double fireball followed by a fulminate to go off at the same time as a countdown and a couple dot ticks you're going to hit a lot harder than 15k at least vs squishier players
    Screamo lives in this ridiculous fantasy land. Mage is OP as hell.

    Wreck. I am not disagreeing with you but after the recent buffs to mages, clerics, and rogues we are all hitting like trucks. The problem is the ranged spec are easy mode where you can pvp and do a crossword puzzle. The other specs were balanced to RB burst and range so now the devs are nerfing RB???

    Logic died. Just flat out stupid.

  5. #455
    Ascendant lol r u mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidvader View Post
    Screamo lives in this ridiculous fantasy land. Mage is OP as hell.

    Wreck. I am not disagreeing with you but after the recent buffs to mages, clerics, and rogues we are all hitting like trucks. The problem is the ranged spec are easy mode where you can pvp and do a crossword puzzle. The other specs were balanced to RB burst and range so now the devs are nerfing RB???

    Logic died. Just flat out stupid.
    I always wondered what it would be like to go through life being utterly clueless. Have you done any testing on PTS lately Sid? Are you aware that RB is still doing = damage from range to MM and Pyro?

    Let the big boys like Fluent, Wreck, Strente and Fafa talk about Warrior balance, they actually know how to tie their shoes.

    http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

  6. #456
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lol r u mad View Post
    I always wondered what it would be like to go through life being utterly clueless. Have you done any testing on PTS lately Sid? Are you aware that RB is still doing = damage from range to MM and Pyro?

    Let the big boys like Fluent, Wreck, Strente and Fafa talk about Warrior balance, they actually know how to tie their shoes.
    They are nicer then me and frankly Wreck has historically asked for stuff, got it, and complained because he was gimped due to the change. This was a few months ago. I honestly thought it was hilarious.

    Look clown face. A Mage dude had to post screen shots showing Mage dps because you are so bad have no idea so leave the discussion of warriors to warriors. If you are unable to figure out your own class don't comment on others.

    Not my fault you can't do good damage with pyro. Just don't assume everyone is as bad as you.
    Last edited by Sidvader; 09-12-2013 at 01:18 PM.

  7. #457
    Plane Touched Skaleek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidvader View Post
    Look clown face.
    Whoah whoah, lets keep this thread civil. I want warriors to stomp all over my face and one button macro me to death at 30m as it currently is just as much as the next guy, but such vulgarity will not make this dream a reality.

  8. #458
    Ascendant lol r u mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidvader View Post
    They are nicer then me and frankly Wreck has historically asked for stuff, got it, and complained because he was gimped due to the change. This was a few months ago. I honestly thought it was hilarious.

    Look clown face. A Mage dude had to post screen shots showing Mage dps because you are so bad have no idea so leave the discussion of warriors to warriors. If you are unable to figure out your own class don't comment on others.

    Not my fault you can't do good damage with pyro. Just don't assume everyone is as bad as you.
    WTF are you even talking about? RB, right now on PTS is doing comparable ranged damage to Pyro and MM. I have witnessed this, sorry. Are you also aware that Paragon was able to pressure me with damage better than an MM? it just has 0 utility whatsoever compared to MM, and less burst than RB + get's kited unlike RB.

    I have been extremely supportive of Warriors getting buffs, I have friends who play Warriors, I want them to be good. You are just a biased, angry little man who wants nerfs to everything but your own class.

    http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

  9. #459
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lol r u mad View Post
    WTF are you even talking about? RB, right now on PTS is doing comparable ranged damage to Pyro and MM. I have witnessed this, sorry. Are you also aware that Paragon was able to pressure me with damage better than an MM? it just has 0 utility whatsoever compared to MM, and less burst than RB + get's kited unlike RB.

    I have been extremely supportive of Warriors getting buffs, I have friends who play Warriors, I want them to be good. You are just a biased, angry little man who wants nerfs to everything but your own class.
    i actually kind of like what is going on. this will weed out the good warriors from the bad ones. the good ones will stay and still be noticable and the bad ones will either be useless or whine and quit because they dont have a face roll spec to play anymore.

  10. #460
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehxon View Post
    i actually kind of like what is going on. this will weed out the good warriors from the bad ones. the good ones will stay and still be noticable and the bad ones will either be useless or whine and quit because they dont have a face roll spec to play anymore.
    LOL.. Wth are you talking about. This game is extremely easy. It is a social team oriented game. Learning a spec, regardless of class, is not difficult. This nonsense always props up in these type of discussion by the same guys who get creamed and massacred because they have one hand and wear an eye patch.

    Screamo... Regardless what you might think I have never seen a troll like yourself that tries so hard to ensure his class is not nerfed regardless of the implications to the game. It is stupid. I don't care how much damage any class does as long as it is balanced in regards to purpose, dps, and utility. Mages defy all logic with their current builds and need to get toned down. You want balance... then stop being a biased snowflake and make a thread requesting mage nerfs.

    Like every other biased snowflake you want balance as long as your class is not touched. Good luck with that buddy. You even seemed confused about how much damage a mage can pull which does not signify to me that you have a clue about this game and are so bad you don't get it.

    See screenshot posts and comments from competent Mages regarding dps. Note the word COMPETENT.
    Last edited by Sidvader; 09-12-2013 at 05:47 PM.

  11. #461
    Mei
    Mei is offline
    Ascendant Mei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lol r u mad View Post
    big boys like Fluent
    Moving up!
    Fluent

  12. #462
    Ascendant lol r u mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidvader View Post
    LOL.. Wth are you talking about. This game is extremely easy. It is a social team oriented game. Learning a spec, regardless of class, is not difficult. This nonsense always props up in these type of discussion by the same guys who get creamed and massacred because they have one hand and wear an eye patch.

    Screamo... Regardless what you might think I have never seen a troll like yourself that tries so hard to ensure his class is not nerfed regardless of the implications to the game. It is stupid. I don't care how much damage any class does as long as it is balanced in regards to purpose, dps, and utility. Mages defy all logic with their current builds and need to get toned down. You want balance... then stop being a biased snowflake and make a thread requesting mage nerfs.

    Like every other biased snowflake you want balance as long as your class is not touched. Good luck with that buddy. You even seemed confused about how much damage a mage can pull which does not signify to me that you have a clue about this game and are so bad you don't get it.

    See screenshot posts and comments from competent Mages regarding dps. Note the word COMPETENT.
    There's really no point in responding to you, as you are just trying to get a rise out of me for whatever reason. Nobody agrees with anything you say, and I realize I'm really the only person even acknowledging you at this point, mostly because I want to bump the thread. As overpowered as you think Mages are, current live RB is still about a mile ahead of any DPS spec they have. This is especially evident in a 5v5.

    This is no longer an issue now, with the crystal being fixed, RB and Pyro are about even in terms of ranged DPS, on the PTS (tested this with Strente multiple times), and RB is obviously more powerful in melee. RB is also about even to a little behind MM in terms of ranged damage (note: ranged, not melee) since MM also ate a little nerf with It's crystal change. What this means, is the fight can go either way depending on crit RNG. Before It was a completely 1 sided, with SP spam out damaging a Pyro, even with cooldowns. I have dueled many, many RB's all of them better than you, on live, against my Pyro, and It has never been close.

    So, now the issue, from my perspective, is how do we keep RB, and other Warrior specs in melee, where they can do alot of damage? I don't know the best way to do this, but the actual good Warriors obviously have ideas.

    Also, I have no idea what you're talking about, in terms of mage parses or dps, if you're referring to something related to PvE, then I could really give 0 ****s about it and this will be my last response to you. Have fun in Majorin fantasy land, where everyone is overpowered except you.

    http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

  13. #463
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lol r u mad View Post
    There's really no point in responding to you, as you are just trying to get a rise out of me for whatever reason. Nobody agrees with anything you say, and I realize I'm really the only person even acknowledging you at this point, mostly because I want to bump the thread. As overpowered as you think Mages are, current live RB is still about a mile ahead of any DPS spec they have. This is especially evident in a 5v5.

    This is no longer an issue now, with the crystal being fixed, RB and Pyro are about even in terms of ranged DPS, on the PTS (tested this with Strente multiple times), and RB is obviously more powerful in melee. RB is also about even to a little behind MM in terms of ranged damage (note: ranged, not melee) since MM also ate a little nerf with It's crystal change. What this means, is the fight can go either way depending on crit RNG. Before It was a completely 1 sided, with SP spam out damaging a Pyro, even with cooldowns. I have dueled many, many RB's all of them better than you, on live, against my Pyro, and It has never been close.

    So, now the issue, from my perspective, is how do we keep RB, and other Warrior specs in melee, where they can do alot of damage? I don't know the best way to do this, but the actual good Warriors obviously have ideas.

    Also, I have no idea what you're talking about, in terms of mage parses or dps, if you're referring to something related to PvE, then I could really give 0 ****s about it and this will be my last response to you. Have fun in Majorin fantasy land, where everyone is overpowered except you.
    Look my biased little snowflake. The dps comment was in reference to garbage you posted about RB damage and how mages have nothing similar. Then more competent mages and other players had to correct you. Common scenerio. You post dps you consider OP from another class when your class can do that much or more. So what is the point.

    Besides, BF4 is coming out soon. Real pvp. FF is awesome. No end game Rift pvp content. No balance of classes for Rift pvp. Whine all you want but if Mages were in the same state as warriors you would be non stop complaining. It would be the end of the world.

    Finally I am convinced you have absolutely no concept of balance so any input you provide just sinks the game into a bigger hole.

  14. #464
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Ya but Bladedancers
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  15. #465
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skaleek View Post
    Whoah whoah, lets keep this thread civil. I want warriors to stomp all over my face and one button macro me to death at 30m as it currently is just as much as the next guy, but such vulgarity will not make this dream a reality.
    oh, then you're looking for this thread about this build. check that macro out. its like the swiss army knife of macros. even has that tool for removing stones from a horses hoof!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts