+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: The day of Inquisitor has come.

Default The day of Inquisitor has come.

Submit to your new cleric overlords.

INQUISITOR
    * Spiritual Scrutiny: Now reduces global cooldown of the Cleric's ranged damaging abilities by 0.5s. Allows Cleric's damaging abilities to ignore 20% of their targets' Armor and Resistance. Reduces boht the cast time of Bolt of Judgment by 1.5s and its damage by 20%. Reduces mana cost of single target damaging abilities by 33%. Lasts 1h.
    * Unified Theory: When Life and Death Concord reaches 5 stacks, the next Bolt of Depravity can be cast instantly. Reduces the Global Cooldown of Bolt of Depravity to 1 second. After consuming Unified Theory, the next 2 Bolts of Judgment or Bolts of Retribution have their cast times reduced by 0.5s.

BishopX is going to have a field day with these changes.
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Submit to your new cleric overlords.

INQUISITOR
    * Spiritual Scrutiny: Now reduces global cooldown of the Cleric's ranged damaging abilities by 0.5s. Allows Cleric's damaging abilities to ignore 20% of their targets' Armor and Resistance. Reduces boht the cast time of Bolt of Judgment by 1.5s and its damage by 20%. Reduces mana cost of single target damaging abilities by 33%. Lasts 1h.
    * Unified Theory: When Life and Death Concord reaches 5 stacks, the next Bolt of Depravity can be cast instantly. Reduces the Global Cooldown of Bolt of Depravity to 1 second. After consuming Unified Theory, the next 2 Bolts of Judgment or Bolts of Retribution have their cast times reduced by 0.5s.

BishopX is going to have a field day with these changes.
    **** inq im going shaman/druid for lolz

yes the biggest problems afflicting inquisitor was it wasn't doing enough damage.

But we all know it was a pve change as usual.

Ascendant

Who the heck would be dumb enough to duel clerics after these changes

Champion of Telara

As a cleric, I truly can't believe they did this.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by shortycool View Post
    **** inq im going shaman/druid for lolz
    Same here, someone forgot to post the notes that DEEP FREEZE is off GCD now. Frozen Wrath counts as melee so it has procs, we gots our shock pulse now. Spamming it is a DPS loss, but still it ticks instantly on application w/ 1s GCD.
    Last edited by Soboboo; 07-31-2013 at 07:22 AM.

Champion of Telara

* Eruption of Life: Now has a 30m range. Damage procs from Life damage caused by this ability now reduce the cooldown of Resounding Blow by 1.5s.

* Dark Water: Cooldown has been removed.
    * Dark Water: The dot portion of this ability, Darkness, can now stack up to 3 times.
    ^pretty important inq buff to mention, GL dispelling.

* Courage buffs now stack with each other.
    * Furious Assault: Cooldown reduced to 5 seconds. Nno longer reduces single target damage.

* Frozen Wrath: No longer has a cooldown. Cannot be used on a target the caster already has Frozen Wrath on. <- PVE CRYBABIES GOT IT NERFED BEFORE I COULD HAVE FUN WITH IT. WAAAH CAN'T MACRO IT ANYMORE!

Champion of Telara

Anyway, hopefully this Inq buff proves that Trion cares about dueling as much as I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiika View Post
    Who the heck would be dumb enough to duel clerics after these changes
    mages......

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    mages......
    I think 1s GCD dark water might edge out dispel spam, MAYBE.

Champion of Telara

The reality is that Inquisitors got a burst damage nerf, but a sustained damage buff. This just increases the number of BoD procs in the rotation. Our entire damage system is still easily cleansed.

Inquisitor is not the spec you should be worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    bishopx will still be terrible even with this buff
    lol for once i agree with wyx wtf is happening

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Patchkid View Post
    The reality is that Inquisitors got a burst damage nerf, but a sustained damage buff. This just increases the number of BoD procs in the rotation. Our entire damage system is still easily cleansed.

I agree with this man. When my cleric is curb stomping everyone this week, it is because of my superior skill, intellect, timing, and positioning. It has nothing to do with these changes what so ever.

Gosh guys, is there really ever enough dps clerics? *lol*
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Patchkid View Post

I'm sorry but shaman is still melee and doesn't have OP 0 pt warlord or shock pulse to avoid this fact. What is the burst nerf Inqs got? I see only a sustained buff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast