+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: The day of Inquisitor has come.

Eph
    Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    Inq has UT o_o?
    Im sorry - "Radical Coalescense" if it makes it easier for ya. Which grants UT, which is the buff I track. Sry again for the confusion.

Are we still talking about inq o_0 because Unstable Transformation has nothing to with inq or RC.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Eph View Post
    Im sorry - "Radical Coalescense" if it makes it easier for ya. Which grants UT, which is the buff I track. Sry again for the confusion.
    If ignorance is bliss, you must be in heaven buddy cause that's one of the most ignorant posts I've seen in this thread yet! (and that's pretty damn hard to do)

Provided you're not using some unknown acronym "UT" traditionally translates into Unstable Transformation for Clerics. The ability which is obtained via 61 points into defiler. Radical Coalescence is 61 points into Inquisitor which just resets any Inquisitor ability on CD -- it does not also magically grant you the 61 point ability from Defiler.

Now, a Defiler can cast that ability onto an Inquisitor if they so choose, but unless you've got some pro hacker who has magically made a 122 point build, going both 61 defiler and 61 inquisitor at the same time -- you don't get to have them both.

Basically - so far no one educated on how clerics actually work has posted a complaint in this thread about Inquisitor. We have 2x people complaining here that have made ridiculous arguments because Inquisitor is most definitely not OP in Warfronts (the only PvP that matters) based on countless hours of observation by just about anyone with a brain. On top of that we have your usual ignorant posters attributing abilities cast by other players to a single soul...

The devs are not stupid people. No one is going to nerf inquisitor just because it does well in 1v1 PvP, and the devs dont even bother to read the PvP forums 90% of the time. I guaranty the class leads could care less about the PvP forums. The only reason Cabby got fixed was because responsible clerics posted that information into the cabalist thread in the Cleric forums...
    Last edited by Patchkid; 08-08-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    better not be absent for project nora's grave mfer
    hahahhahaahhaahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha

uk i wouldn't miss that

Quote Originally Posted by eph View Post
    im sorry - "radical coalescense" if it makes it easier for ya. Which grants ut, which is the buff i track. Sry again for the confusion.
    l

o

l

wow.

his ut probably means unified theory, not unstable transformation.

Considering he was talking about defensive cooldowns, i doubt that.
    See you all in Wildstar!

That doesnt fit the context in which he was speaking.

Eph
    Shadowlander

That doesnt fit the context in which he was speaking.
    Ofc I was speaking of Unified Theory.

And, since none of you touch the subject and resort to childish ridicule and circlejerks, it seems my point still stands.

Eph
    Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    Considering he was talking about defensive cooldowns, i doubt that.
    If resetting JP isnt a defensive move, then nothing is.

Then add the extra dps and reset of dps cd's as well.

If resetting JP isnt a defensive move, then nothing is.

Then add the extra dps and reset of dps cd's as well.
    have you ever personally used JP? it usually only keeps me alive for a few extra seconds, less if i'm getting nuked for more than 10% of my life per hit (a common occurance)

Ofc I was speaking of Unified Theory.

And, since none of you touch the subject and resort to childish ridicule and circlejerks, it seems my point still stands.
    Well Unfied isn't a CD its a proc and I don't understand how it doesn't fit when inqui always has BoD be proc based.

And how does having BoD being a proc have to do with JD? Is BoD the single most crippling skill in inq? (That answer is its not if yer confused) how does BoD stand out when Inq burst has been landing multiple skills at the same time and/or the use of nysyr?

And then how does BoD being procable make Inq face roll? I mean, in relation to other souls that has a proc based skill?

Something makes me think that you were thinking of something else, as the context of your rant does not fit unified theory.

Eph
    Shadowlander

Well Unfied isn't a CD its a proc and I don't understand how it doesn't fit when inqui always has BoD be proc based.

And how does having BoD being a proc have to do with JD? Is BoD the single most crippling skill in inq? (That answer is its not if yer confused) how does BoD stand out when Inq burst has been landing multiple skills at the same time and/or the use of nysyr?

And then how does BoD being procable make Inq face roll? I mean, in relation to other souls that has a proc based skill?

Something makes me think that you were thinking of something else, as the context of your rant does not fit unified theory.
    Ill repeat my post from top of this page; "Im sorry - "Radical Coalescense" if it makes it easier for ya. Which grants UT, which is the buff I track. Sry again for the confusion."

I called it UT cause its the buff I track on addon to see when INQ has more dmg and probably used his cd-reset, again I am sorry.

The CD-reset in conjunction with JP is just way too much defensive power at hand for a ranged dps to have.

Ill repeat my post from top of this page; "Im sorry - "Radical Coalescense" if it makes it easier for ya. Which grants UT, which is the buff I track. Sry again for the confusion."

I called it UT cause its the buff I track on addon to see when INQ has more dmg and probably used his cd-reset, again I am sorry.

The CD-reset in conjunction with JP is just way too much defensive power at hand for a ranged dps to have.
    perhaps insted of using abreviations so you can double talk your way backwards when your theory is shot down, you should just use the full words as you are having problems articulating what you want to come across. after that if you are still having problems with articulation , as not everyone is a college educated English speaker nor should you be required to be to have an opinion, I would suggest using the "LINKS" to link the spell or ability you have a problem with in your post so your point will come across clearer.

the inquisitor has ONE defensive cooldown.
    judicial privlidge , which grants us run speed and heals for around 2k every time we are hit for the next 5 hits.
    I have no clue what JP is, unless you are talking about a way to buy JUMP for your newly leveled Dragoon or buy katana skill so you can equip the masamune
    Last edited by BishopX; 08-09-2013 at 07:11 AM.
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

Eph
    Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by BishopX View Post
    judicial privlidge
    Ye, precisely. I like how rest of your post is half a rant about not naming the spells right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37