+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: The day of Inquisitor has come.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Patchkid View Post
    No Wrast, BoR is 1.5s cast time, and will be 1s cast time after using BoD per stack of Echoes of Concord. Though your assessment is accurate. Inquisitors will not be any more deadly than they already are, and are still very easy to shut down in group PvP play.
    Rift database steered me wrong.

http://www.rifthead.com/ability/-351...of-retribution

curse you database!!!

Inb4 MM qq that they are way behind inq..

Oh wait.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Patchkid View Post
    I'm not talking about shaman...

Here's the burst damage reduction:
    Just a little IMO.

Thats not really a burst damage reduction. It just turns BoJ into a builder (which honestly what i was) and makes it faster to boot. Which, kinda is an increase overall since it allows one to get out BoD faster which allows one to use BoR faster.

:shrugs:

Its a buff overall and it facilitates in killing.

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post

Oh wait.
    Can't stop laughing cause I was going there next about my way underpowered MM crew. Hiyas pridy bebe.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Soboboo View Post
    Well ****, I'm embarrassed for you. This kids is why Rift will never be competitive. A cleric made it to R77 without hard casting a single ability.

wouldnt be too embarrassed I don't memorize every ability in all souls across 4 callings. Its why I stated isn't it which was a question. Also looked it up prior. Can't help its old info they never changed.

Stating something would have to be hardcasted is not the same as stating I don't hard cast anything. Read into things much?

Also no competition? I asked for your toons names but you "conveniently" didn't give any. Any time someone wanted my characters names I gave them. This is where we go who are you? And you make some excuse not to give your characters name yet you implied I'm bad (though you've no clue who my characters are), and you are good since there is no competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Soboboo View Post
    As a cleric, I truly can't believe they did this.
    go look at my post history. Im on there BEGGING for them NOT to make most of these changes. and kept getting igjnored. D00D WE NEED TO BE TOP DEEPZ.
    so even AFTER we are top damage, I get hit with the... Druid AND inquisi SHOULD be top damage for raids in the game because they cant beat....

Im like wait.. WHAT!?

the druid changes are ABSOLUTELY absurd for pvp.
    so I made a post... hey, you have one hard hitting ability that makes the enemy take 20% more damage from you, then added an ability.. yes on a cooldown... that makes your next attack deal 50% more damage.... but then added an ability that DOUBLES the damage of your next 4 attacks, hey can we have this tuned down for pvp because it might be disasterous and lead to one shots

the reply was? DUDE why would anyone use those abilities in that order... "ITS A DPS LOSS SO IT WOULD BE STUPID TO DO THAT" really!??!?! so I posted screen shots of my whacking a target dummy for 80k in a single hit. I was like, even if the pve damage is a QUATER of what it is against a dummy, thats still too much for ONE hit. this is why I want a pvp dummy cuz I just have to guess.

but my massive blow hits for 6k now, raise it by 50% and its and thats 9k... DOUBLE THAT and i now one shot people who are max damage spec souls.
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Submit to your new cleric overlords.

INQUISITOR
    * Spiritual Scrutiny: <snip> Lasts 1h.
    * Unified Theory: <snip>

BishopX is going to have a field day with these changes.
    *emote/
    Last edited by Ynrapbag; 07-31-2013 at 09:01 AM.

Dmg buffs won't help u baddies! You will still get rolled by warriors and mages. Just saying.
    Retired Raider of <-Virus@Deepwood-> & <-Forsaken@Seastone->
    Guyhax@YoMommasHouse
    #1 Beer Pong Champion NA/EU

General of Telara

Oh wait.
    Don't worry Pridy. Once I master clerics I will teach you so that good teams will invite you to 5v 5 with them.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post

wouldnt be too embarrassed I don't memorize every ability in all souls across 4 callings. Its why I stated isn't it which was a question. Also looked it up prior. Can't help its old info they never changed.

Stating something would have to be hardcasted is not the same as stating I don't hard cast anything. Read into things much?
    It's your fkn 41 point ability, your HIGHEST DAMAGE SPAMMABLE. How could you not know what it does? Wouldn't you have to know SOMETHING about it to determine it's not worth using over BoJ in many situations, which in all honesty it wasn't, but still.

Also no competition? I asked for your toons names but you "conveniently" didn't give any. Any time someone wanted my characters names I gave them. This is where we go who are you? And you make some excuse not to give your characters name yet you implied I'm bad (though you've no clue who my characters are), and you are good since there is no competition.
    I'm not saying there are no good players, but this game is not competitive.

Oh wait.
    shouldn't you be learning how to heal before you post in an inq thread? priorities.

Casters never cast in this game.

Well look at it this way. Cab was nerfed in 5 days. If anything becomes completely ridiculous that doesnt pertain to healing (yetcoughpuricarcough), im sure they will have an emergency maintenance in the middle of prime times.

Im very worried about the druid changes. Good thing they got rid of the stun i guess.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by BishopX View Post
    go look at my post history. Im on there BEGGING for them NOT to make most of these changes. and kept getting igjnored. D00D WE NEED TO BE TOP DEEPZ.
    so even AFTER we are top damage, I get hit with the... Druid AND inquisi SHOULD be top damage for raids in the game because they cant beat....

Im like wait.. WHAT!?

the druid changes are ABSOLUTELY absurd for pvp.
    so I made a post... hey, you have one hard hitting ability that makes the enemy take 20% more damage from you, then added an ability.. yes on a cooldown... that makes your next attack deal 50% more damage.... but then added an ability that DOUBLES the damage of your next 4 attacks, hey can we have this tuned down for pvp because it might be disasterous and lead to one shots

the reply was? DUDE why would anyone use those abilities in that order... "ITS A DPS LOSS SO IT WOULD BE STUPID TO DO THAT" really!??!?! so I posted screen shots of my whacking a target dummy for 80k in a single hit. I was like, even if the pve damage is a QUATER of what it is against a dummy, thats still too much for ONE hit. this is why I want a pvp dummy cuz I just have to guess.

but my massive blow hits for 6k now, raise it by 50% and its and thats 9k... DOUBLE THAT and i now one shot people who are max damage spec souls.
    I'm reserving judgment on Druid as I haven't tested the changes yet and server seem to be down. It will be the first time during periods in which I've played where druids became playable in PvP. I heard sometime between when I quit and now they got some sort of energy drain build that made them strong th ough.

I dunno about shaman, It's easy to avoid DF burst if you know what to look for. I don't think people know what to look for yet since its such a rare build. If it became FOTM It will become insanely hard to land a deep freeze for more than one global on someone, if they knew how much of a threat it was. For the record, you can get Nysrs ticking for 4-5k(missing essences @ 5) with tidal surge, doesn't mean it's worth losing Dark Passage for.

BTW massive blow 6-7k only happens during deep(assuming the dude actually has a piece of gear in each slot to be bolstered) and it also has a 30% increase in damage that is out of reach with the 61 pt druid. Massive and Combined both do the exact same damage with 61 druid last I checked, which in itself is pretty scary.
    Last edited by Soboboo; 07-31-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Champion of Telara

I read somewhere that the healing fairy got some sort of PBAE wave of renewal too. No idea what kind of numbers it actually puts out. Oh, and druid crystal is fkn horrible. Probably better off with Justicar. Well, unless crushing is actually good now.
    Last edited by Soboboo; 07-31-2013 at 09:13 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast