+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pvp what? Pvp at low lvl worst experience

Soulwalker

Default Pvp what? Pvp at low lvl worst experience

Rly why ppl needs to make stupid TWINKS to just one shot every new player coming to rift, thats rly necessary to show e-peen?

Thats the most ******ed ppl with no skills to do a fair pvp, they need to take stupid gear advantage just to smash 2 buttons and kills everyone.

Trion needs to rebuild this stupid queue system to also check gearscore to improve pvp experience matchs.

This is ridiculous losing like 9 in 10 due that stupid TWINKS.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonks View Post
    Rly why ppl needs to make stupid TWINKS to just one shot every new player coming to rift, thats rly necessary to show e-peen?

Thats the most ******ed ppl with no skills to do a fair pvp, they need to take stupid gear advantage just to smash 2 buttons and kills everyone.

Trion needs to rebuild this stupid queue system to also check gearscore to improve pvp experience matchs.

huh?

Twinks don't exist in RIFT, in low level PvP everyone is automatically buffed; all your gear is automatically replaced into a full set of pvp gear for that bracket
    Tushy@Volan R80
    Founder of <Moral Decay> looking to become competitive in Warfront Premades
    Message Tushy@Volan for information

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by ClericLouise View Post
    huh?

Twinks don't exist in RIFT, in low level PvP everyone is automatically buffed; all your gear is automatically replaced into a full set of pvp gear for that bracket
    Cool story broooo....

Storm legion planar focus twinks a low level with +100 to all stats and resists and just one shot the new players.
    Its extremely annoying to encounter those twinks especially since there is no way for a no-twink kill these re tar ds.

First of all....get used to losing 9 out of 10 depending on your cluster/faction. Happens at 60 as well. Think I went 10-2 this morning which means someone probably went 2-10 as well.

Second, you are obviously new to the game. Veterans know what souls to use, what abilities to use, set up the best macros, etc, and simply know how to play the game. Would not dount if the other side just has more vets than yours.
    Qiix@Faeblight
    Blue-Collar Mage

Cool story broooo....

Storm legion planar focus twinks a low level with +100 to all stats and resists and just one shot the new players.
    Its extremely annoying to encounter those twinks especially since there is no way for a no-twink kill these re tar ds.
    Never heard of it, but I don't do a lot of planar anything. Most SL good gear requires level and faction, how is a lowbie getting this faction? And what level are we talking about here?
    Qiix@Faeblight
    Blue-Collar Mage

You seem to be very hostile, I don't think you are going to last very long in this game but best of luck anyway
    Tushy@Volan R80
    Founder of <Moral Decay> looking to become competitive in Warfront Premades
    Message Tushy@Volan for information

There are lessers that dont have level requirements so put this with a barnacle encrusted source engine you can basically transfer a level 60 core to a level 10. like anything the more people see it the more people do it. its terrible for lower level pvp especially when you can go on a streak of playing that same person 3 or 4 times in a row

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by ClericLouise View Post
    You seem to be very hostile, I don't think you are going to last very long in this game but best of luck anyway
    Your post was sarcastic so dont expect a non hostile answer deal with that.

Seems you dont have knowledge how to twink or you dont play low lvl pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    There are lessers that dont have level requirements so put this with a barnacle encrusted source engine you can basically transfer a level 60 core to a level 10. like anything the more people see it the more people do it. its terrible for lower level pvp especially when you can go on a streak of playing that same person 3 or 4 times in a row
    Yes thats the point, this making pvp unfair almost newcomers geting 1 shoted by these ppl, like you hit by 50 dmg and they hit you for 400dmg when you have 1000hp.
    Last edited by Vonks; 07-21-2013 at 05:58 AM.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty bad. I honestly think queueing WFs with a SL focus is pretty much griefing. I have an alt with one though, and it makes grinding fun.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Soboboo View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty bad. I honestly think queueing WFs with a SL focus is pretty much griefing. I have an alt with one though, and it makes grinding fun.
    Grinding? So you grind ppl for fun?

Champion of Telara

Grinding? So you grind ppl for fun?
    I don't queue with it.

+ Reply to Thread