+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By dday
  • 1 Post By Landstalker
  • 1 Post By 4Qiix

Thread: Red vs Blue

  1. #1
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default Red vs Blue

    trion its time you make the tough call and get rid of faction totally in wfs. it should be an issue since you did it in cq.

    as of right now the match making is flat out awful. in fps matching is perfect,you can throw everyone into a bucket and games will be somewhat competitive because everyone does the same thing and gear is not a factor. well this is an MMO and gear is a large factor and so is what class/spec you play.

    something needs to be put into place that splits up players by at least rank. also you need to split up groups better. if 6 groups of two join put 3 groups on each side not all 6 on one side because they are of one faction.

    ideally i would like to see classes split up as well. not a que simply x warriors on one side and x warriors on the other. this would then allow the players to decide how they want to play

    pre f2p wfs were bad balanced wise but for the most part the average players was somewhat close to the bottom. now with the f2p boom that is far from the case. people simply power leveled or ran cq and dont know what they are doing. this provides tons of frustration when they are on your team and extreme boredom then they are on the other team.

    to me this is more important then any pvp future content. the maps are fine the balance is pretty good class wise but wfs are flat out awful most of the time. pvp is suppose to be about competition and you have to level the playing field as much as possible to do that. player base can only do so much its up the you to put in a legit match making system not the garbage that is in play now. how hard would it to make sure there is is even ranks on each team. for example 6 rank 80s on each team not 12 on one because they are the same faction.

    i am not a coder and have no clue the process this would take but it shouldn't be something that is so crazy to do. i mean the dungeon q is more complex then what this would be.

    and no the answer isnt join a pvp guild ect ect its just as bad to stomp pugs then it is to get stomped by a premade.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Landstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Is there any aspect of rift pvp youdont cry about?

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple ClericLouise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Is there any aspect of rift pvp youdont cry about?
    I have yet to see an essay on available dye colors
    Tushy@Volan R80
    Founder of <Moral Decay> looking to become competitive in Warfront Premades
    Message Tushy@Volan for information

  4. #4
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClericLouise View Post
    I have yet to see an essay on available dye colors
    extremely white and extremely black. There is nothing more to list.



    This is also how you spark a race debate.

  5. #5
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Is there any aspect of rift pvp youdont cry about?
    sorry man i enjoy competition and trying to make the game better. not pretending im the best and pug stomping and acting like its ok

  6. #6
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    sorry man i enjoy competition and trying to make the game better. not pretending im the best and pug stomping and acting like its ok
    What lvl is your pyro now?

  7. #7
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    What lvl is your pyro now?
    55 i barely play pyro anymore. mostly chloro since i think heals are more important then anything and then i play harb when i want to melee

  8. #8
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    55 i barely play pyro anymore. mostly chloro since i think heals are more important then anything and then i play harb when i want to melee
    Most my mage experience was chloro. I played so much my challenge wasn't topping heals but getting as many kb's as I could (which does lower your heals but its neat how you can get kb's from pure dps specs on the same target). Pyro does get boring.

    Got a harb/chloro spec yet? Great for owpvp and duels. Not bad really even in teams due to its great cc-2 stuns on low cd's, aoe attacks, not easy to CC at all, moves fast, etc.. does some small heals for your team too.

  9. #9
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Most my mage experience was chloro. I played so much my challenge wasn't topping heals but getting as many kb's as I could (which does lower your heals but its neat how you can get kb's from pure dps specs on the same target). Pyro does get boring.

    Got a harb/chloro spec yet? Great for owpvp and duels. Not bad really even in teams due to its great cc-2 stuns on low cd's, aoe attacks, not easy to CC at all, moves fast, etc.. does some small heals for your team too.
    i have both a chloro harb and harb ele.

  10. #10
    Telaran 4Qiix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Is there any aspect of rift pvp youdont cry about?
    Is there anything about this pvp you don't like?
    Qiix@Faeblight
    Blue-Collar Mage

  11. #11
    Champion of Telara Kajib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Qiix View Post
    Is there anything about this pvp you don't like?
    Just wait when Cq gets a hit on "join" button.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts