+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Port Scion July 5

Default Port Scion July 5

I was wondering if any or all of the Port Scion servers are up today?

Reason for asking: was in queue for a few hours today specifically for Port Scion (Guild Quest) and it never popped.

I don't PvP all that much so I can't speak to what average queue times have been for Port Scion in recent months but the only times I've ever had to wait longer than 30 minutes for Port Scion in the two plus years I've played Rift is when the servers were down for some reason. I had to wait over an hour yesterday for it but at least I got in. Today - nothing.

Just wondering. Would like to make some more progress on the guild quest (won't mind getting lucky and completing it in one fell swoop, to be honest...lol)

Thanks!

The short answer is that most people loathe Port Scion and will avoid it like the plague. It only pops with regularity when it's the weekend warfront and/or part of the PVP Weekly Guns for Hire quest.
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

Seems that Trion turned on the Port Scion servers for a couple of hours tonight. After waiting for more than three hours in queue I was finally able to get into Port Scion, and then another after about a three second wait, another after about a three minute wait and one final one after a little over two more hours in queue.

Thanks, Trion, for turning the Port Scion servers on tonight. Much obliged.

+ Reply to Thread