+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Conquest is fail

Shadowlander

Default Conquest is fail

Ok someone must say this loud. Nowadays Conquest is epic fail and should be reworked or eliminated.

Right now it's few hours of hunting each other for about 300kills. There can be NO ACTION at all for almost hours because teams can run around avoiding themselfs.

It should be "epic" and on "huge scale' but so far it's annoying and pathetic!!

Sometiems there is a pre-made for about 40ppl and then THEY hunt both teams just for kills and keeping sure that no one will win untill farm is ended. After that they just finish it and voila. problem is that normal public group will never ever organise themself like that.

Worst part is that PVPers MUST DO CONQUEST to get stupid marks for gear upgrade. For 4 PVP quests 3 can be completed only by Conquest!! Why the hell we MUST do Conquest to get normal PVP marks? There is special currency for Conquest and it should be separated...

So again Conquest is epic - sure, but in fail way. I didn't heard anything positive about it just "you must do it for marks"

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Lailonn View Post
    Ok someone must say this loud. Nowadays Conquest is epic fail and should be reworked or eliminated.

Right now it's few hours of hunting each other for about 300kills. There can be NO ACTION at all for almost hours because teams can run around avoiding themselfs.

It should be "epic" and on "huge scale' but so far it's annoying and pathetic!!

Sometiems there is a pre-made for about 40ppl and then THEY hunt both teams just for kills and keeping sure that no one will win untill farm is ended. After that they just finish it and voila. problem is that normal public group will never ever organise themself like that.

Worst part is that PVPers MUST DO CONQUEST to get stupid marks for gear upgrade. For 4 PVP quests 3 can be completed only by Conquest!! Why the hell we MUST do Conquest to get normal PVP marks? There is special currency for Conquest and it should be separated...

So again Conquest is epic - sure, but in fail way. I didn't heard anything positive about it just "you must do it for marks"
    It's actually getting better since the giant wrench they threw in CQ with the splitting of the clusters. Still isn't the same though, I probably gained more prestige in a single conquest than I do in a day since the patch of doom. My PA gain got cut down as well.
    Last edited by Soboboo; 07-04-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Let all 50+ enter not just 60s and bolster them accordingly.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Soboboo View Post
    It's actually getting better since the giant wrench they threw in CQ with the splitting of the clusters. Still isn't the same though, I probably gained more prestige in a single conquest than I do in a day since the patch of doom. My PA gain got cut down as well.
    If by better then you mean c2's timer starting within 15min of start, then sure.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    That would be ****ing amazing for alts.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    If by better then you mean c2's timer starting within 15min of start, then sure.
    What's a C2?

What's a C2?
    Cluster 2.

North American Server Cluster #1

Deepwood
    Greybriar
    Faeblight (Roleplay)
    Seastone (PvP)
    Hailol

North American Server Cluster #2

Laethys (Oceanic)
    Shatterbone
    Threesprings
    Wolfsbane
    Necropolis (PvP)

Welcome to Rift!
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Sounds good, something i really look forward to.. but there's something stand in the way for the developers to allow this,The XP boosters on Rift Store.

Allowing a level 50 to enter Cq = instant 60...which bypass the meaning of Xp boosters... unless they adjust Xp gained accordingly.
    Last edited by Kajib; 07-04-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kajib View Post
    Sounds good, something i really look forward to.. but there's something stand in the way for the developers to allow this,The XP boosters on Rift Store.

Allowing a level 50 to enter Cq = instant 60...which bypass the meaning of Xp boosters... unless they adjust Xp gained accordingly.
    XP boosters are still great for PA gain.

XP boosters are still great for PA gain.

Yeah, i forgot about that, still i think most players prefer to use them more often on leveling up process then when training PA XP cuz you know it's takes forever to max out PA.
    Last edited by Kajib; 07-04-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Giving this a like.
    The "D" in Djent is silent.
    Djent

Make the queues truly random. No options to choose which faction you want. I've started to skip CQ 90% of the time it's up now because it's nothing but massive premades on one team. Just the other day, I kid you not, Nightfall obtained 77% dominance in less then 3 minutes. I'm not even exaggerating on this.

It's a severe gating to upgrade pvp gear unless you run premades, which really kill the fun for a lot of people because facerolling generally provides 0 challenge. Now, I don't mind having to do CQ a lot to get all the marks I need, but when I'm making 40 marks per CQ, which usually only totals 2-3 games a day, it reminds me of those Korean grind fests.

Just thought everyone should know there is like 1 premade a day anymore

I just go on a team and lead pugs

Reason it gets so crowded and seems like a premade is because I will announce to my guild, seastone, and RoD chat where I went so they flock to it.

I also announce what specs to play by caps locking it in cq chat so it becomes extremely organized

Yes we hit 77% today but it isn't my fault oath and dom were going at it at bw while timer was going
    Last edited by Rgizil; 07-04-2013 at 07:15 PM.
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    Just thought everyone should know there is like 1 premade a day anymore

I just go on a team and lead pugs

Reason it gets so crowded and seems like a premade is because I will announce to my guild, seastone, and RoD chat where I went so they flock to it.

I also announce what specs to play by caps locking it in cq chat so it becomes extremely organized

Yes we hit 77% today but it isn't my fault oath and dom were going at it at bw while timer was going
    You consider caps lock in conquest chat extremely organized?

Also, Stormzill
    STORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast