+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: The last spell you see before you die...

  1. #1
    Rift Chaser Vivvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    396

    Default The last spell you see before you die...

    Marksman or Pyro...anyone else noticed this?
    It happens that another one shows up, but 95% of the times its one of those.

  2. #2
    Ascendant lol r u mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,867

    http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

  3. #3
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    MM never stops firing, and pyros get to chain endless burst to a ****ing ranged instant execute cause Trion.

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple Eklypse13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    101

    Default

    I am a cleric so this questions in N/A according to the other thread
    Esso@Necropolis
    Cleric

  5. #5
    Ascendant lol r u mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,867

    Default

    I personally think if if there were more good DPS clerics around, Inquisitor would be the most overpowered dps soul in the game. It's just straight up better than anything else. Hit's extremely hard, the Dots are insane (compared to lol warlock), It purges, has run speed buffs, free 35m range (Pyros do not have 35m range, if they do they are doing **** damage), self heals, Clinging Spirit. Inquis puts Pyro and RB to shame 1v1

    Problem is cleric healing is at a premium right now, and will win you more games than using what's arguably the best spell casting class in the game....which is sad

    http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

  6. #6
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lol r u mad View Post
    I personally think if if there were more good DPS clerics around, Inquisitor would be the most overpowered dps soul in the game. It's just straight up better than anything else. Hit's extremely hard, the Dots are insane (compared to lol warlock), It purges, has run speed buffs, free 35m range (Pyros do not have 35m range, if they do they are doing **** damage), self heals, Clinging Spirit. Inquis puts Pyro and RB to shame 1v1

    Problem is cleric healing is at a premium right now, and will win you more games than using what's arguably the best spell casting class in the game....which is sad
    Problem with Inquis right now is that you can cleanse its damage faster than it can output it - this will be slightly harder when it has 1s GCD.
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

  7. #7
    Prophet of Telara Gamma Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raen Ryong View Post
    Problem with Inquis right now is that you can cleanse its damage faster than it can output it - this will be slightly harder when it has 1s GCD.
    Many (bad) Inquisitors mindlessly try to reapply their DoTs VS the 1s Cleanses, which makes them easy to prepare for as a healer.
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

  8. #8
    Champion Serjackums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Magick missile!
    Serjackums
    Tis folly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiterjijny View Post
    this is work of terrible Trion

  9. #9
    Prophet of Telara Gamma Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    Before I die:
    If they're low, MOAR DOTS.
    If they're not low, Purge. Because **** you and **** your buffs.
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

  10. #10
    Prophet of Telara Kaelani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivvi View Post
    Marksman or Pyro...anyone else noticed this?
    It happens that another one shows up, but 95% of the times its one of those.
    You sure you don't mean Waterjet?
    You must have meant Waterjet...

  11. #11
    Ascendant Bliter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    MM never stops firing, and pyros get to chain endless burst to a ****ing ranged instant execute cause Trion.
    No BS, I am r69 on my Pyro and hitting 9-10 K on Fulminate at times though 8 K is about normal. All in PvP of course, because I have no clue what it hits for in PvE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

  12. #12
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lol r u mad View Post
    I personally think if if there were more good DPS clerics around, Inquisitor would be the most overpowered dps soul in the game. It's just straight up better than anything else. Hit's extremely hard, the Dots are insane (compared to lol warlock), It purges, has run speed buffs, free 35m range (Pyros do not have 35m range, if they do they are doing **** damage), self heals, Clinging Spirit. Inquis puts Pyro and RB to shame 1v1

    Problem is cleric healing is at a premium right now, and will win you more games than using what's arguably the best spell casting class in the game....which is sad
    Dispel owns inq too hard and no one cares about 1v1.

  13. #13
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lol r u mad View Post

    What he said. Also I never see MMs that is the reason they get me. Because unlike every single mage spec all I hear is plink plink plink but never see where it is coming from.
    I am BABEZILLA you are JAPAN!!!

    Vilerogue - A Vile and quite mediocre rogue!!!

    ... the happily mediocre mage, rogue warrior and cleric

  14. #14
    Ascendant Eughe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,414

    Default

    Shock pulse and inferno.

  15. #15
    General of Telara Ashh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Barbed shot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts