+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: So....

  1. #1
    Ascendant Puzzlebox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,055

    Default So....

    How's Rift PVP since the expac and it went F2P?
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

    puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

  2. #2
    Ascendant Keota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    How's Rift PVP since the expac and it went F2P?
    haven't seen you in a LONG time.

    Uhmmm I think good things are actually on the horrizon, something about arena dimension.

    /dev tracker
    Zoartype@Deepwood

  3. #3
    Rift Master Stahker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    611

    Default

    It's better to be judged by twelve,
    than be carried by six...
    "X" thinks, I AM that "X".
    I THINK. Therefore, I Am.

  4. #4
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    How's Rift PVP since the expac and it went F2P?

    I think the fact they created a whole separate land destroyed the hopes for having the best world pvp. Back in the day where everyone was on the same continent and dailies and rifts were always happening are long gone.

    I will give you a hint to what the geared players are doing at end game.
    They are sitting in stonefield dueling each other or doing warfronts.. that's how boring it has become.

    If they want to bring back world pvp I think they should remove tempest bay and put everyone back into their capital cities. They should start dailies and pvp rifts back up with suitable rewards.

    R.I.P - Banished vs Affinity (I doubt it will ever be as good as these days again)

  5. #5
    Ascendant Puzzlebox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The B Man View Post
    I think the fact they created a whole separate land destroyed the hopes for having the best world pvp. Back in the day where everyone was on the same continent and dailies and rifts were always happening are long gone.

    I will give you a hint to what the geared players are doing at end game.
    They are sitting in stonefield dueling each other or doing warfronts.. that's how boring it has become.

    If they want to bring back world pvp I think they should remove tempest bay and put everyone back into their capital cities. They should start dailies and pvp rifts back up with suitable rewards.

    R.I.P - Banished vs Affinity (I doubt it will ever be as good as these days again)
    Sigh, that's a shame. As visceral as Banished vs. Affinity was. Those were really fond memories now that I look back haha. Arenas sound interesting thought
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

    puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

  6. #6
    Rift Master Stahker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keota View Post
    ...something about arena dimension.
    Just as long as this arena crap (which completely RUINED another game that I'm not going to mention) doesn't affect the PVE game content...dungeons/raid gear, bonuses, etc., go ahead and -ate yourselves from the base of the game. :bye-bye:
    It's better to be judged by twelve,
    than be carried by six...
    "X" thinks, I AM that "X".
    I THINK. Therefore, I Am.

  7. #7
    Shadowlander Renew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Seastone just had a nice little battle with both factions raiding the opposing Mathosian capital. It was fun while it lasted, albeit one sided due to the population disparity. Some of the PvP may be a bit duller since your departure, but your best bet is still a PvP shard.

  8. #8
    Soulwalker Teddro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15

    Default

    So many old names.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Baramos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    How's Rift PVP since the expac and it went F2P?
    Same old same old. Horse and I both play warriors now! =D
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

  10. #10
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    I'm new go ez on my plz.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  11. #11
    Ascendant Puzzlebox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    Same old same old. Horse and I both play warriors now! =D
    Oh good lord
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

    puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

  12. #12
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,989

    Default

    I'd say Seastone is on the decline again... Just looking forward to all these new players hitting 60, maybe it will get better...

  13. #13
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    welcome back

  14. #14
    Ascendant Ajax1114's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,576

    Default

    Holy crip, it's puzzlebax.

  15. #15
    Ascendant Keota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stahker View Post
    Just as long as this arena crap (which completely RUINED another game that I'm not going to mention) doesn't affect the PVE game content...dungeons/raid gear, bonuses, etc., go ahead and -ate yourselves from the base of the game. :bye-bye:
    You aren't actually suposed to use an irl pic as your avatar man.

    Its kind of an unspoken interwebs rule.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts