+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By eniac

Thread: EU PvP? Non-existent?

Soulwalker

Default EU PvP? Non-existent?

So, ive been back to RIFT for about a month, prior to f2p i subbed for 6 months but never played much (few 30, 20 chars i kept rerolling to play with my wife) now ive hit 55 and ive been looking for the EU PvP guilds and any interest on the forums.

I cant find any. No threads on the forums from EU players, no recruiting threads (in fact, none at all pve or pvp) on here either. The two pvp servers dont have any full-fledged PvP guilds recruiting, just social guilds saying "we do pve/pvp" and everyone just solo-q's, i imagine this is the same for conquests too from the answers i get when i ask.

Is EU PvP non existent? Is my best bet to roll a toon on NA to get the best of PvP in RIFT?

I know its unbalanced, half-assed and not focused on by Dev's, but i still enjoy it alot and want some sort of organised PvP sessions with like-minded players.

So what is it? Have i missed the EU scene completely or am i right and need to reroll to NA for it?

Last edited by Capped; 06-28-2013 at 08:35 AM.

PvP in English shards has become so boring after the splitting of clusters, all decent players are in second cluster including all pre-made groups.

Pvp on eur. shards are boring now these days. On the pvp shards most guilds are just started, not much happening there. You wont find on guardian side a pvp focus guild, most pve/pvp. You will be more lucky on defiant side finding a pvp focus guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajib View Post
    PvP in English shards has become so boring after the splitting of clusters, all decent players are in second cluster including all pre-made groups.
    Interesting. From my point of view it is the exact opposite, pubstomping warfronts now seems easier times 3. I don't know if there were any pvp-only guilds on the english shards, but the majority of memorizable names had the @Icewatch/Blightweald tag on them.

Quote Originally Posted by eniac View Post
    Interesting. From my point of view it is the exact opposite, pubstomping warfronts now seems easier times 3.
    Cuz there's a lot of fresh 60 getting ganked by experienced r80s, Trust me after the cluster split i rarely get into ranked wf.
    We rank 80s the veterans, we are ruining the experience of new 60.

But in Eu English cluster defiants are the one doing pubstomping. Guardain side is getting facerolled by Defiants 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by eniac View Post
    but the majority of memorizable names had the @Icewatch/Blightweald tag on them.
    Yes there's pvp focused guilds just most don't do 5v5.
    Like:
    Unity chi@blightweald
    House of batiatus@Zaviel
    and a lot in blood iron,especially Defiant side.

+ Reply to Thread