+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Rgizil
  • 1 Post By Meaghanne
  • 1 Post By Rgizil
  • 1 Post By Eggs

Thread: Raid Marking in PvP

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7

    Default Raid Marking in PvP

    Just came back to the game. After playing several rounds in PvP, it looks like you can still raid mark other players, and it will persist through death. If so, when will this be fixed?

  2. #2
    Ascendant Rgizil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabik View Post
    Just came back to the game. After playing several rounds in PvP, it looks like you can still raid mark other players, and it will persist through death. If so, when will this be fixed?
    I seem to be missing the issue.....you want the marks to remove themselves???
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

  3. #3
    RIFT Guide Writer Meaghanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    I seem to be missing the issue.....you want the marks to remove themselves???
    Nurse and notnurse are both confuzzled too.

    To the OP, can you elaborate, I'm not fully understanding what the issue is with marking?!
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Rgizil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meaghanne View Post
    Nurse and notnurse are both confuzzled too.

    To the OP, can you elaborate, I'm not fully understanding what the issue is with marking?!
    but If you are nurse how can you............never mind
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

  5. #5
    Ascendant Misun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    5,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabik View Post
    Just came back to the game. After playing several rounds in PvP, it looks like you can still raid mark other players, and it will persist through death. If so, when will this be fixed?
    Yeah....

    It's supposed to be like that.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

    DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

  6. #6
    Ascendant Baramos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabik View Post
    Just came back to the game. After playing several rounds in PvP, it looks like you can still raid mark other players, and it will persist through death. If so, when will this be fixed?
    Since it isn't broken, no need to fix.

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser Eggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Seoul, Korea
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabik View Post
    .... death.... when will this be fixed?
    /agree with OP. Please nerf Death.

    Thank you.

    ~Eggs

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts