Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Mei
  • 1 Post By Shinkirou
  • 1 Post By Misun
  • 1 Post By Eklypse13

Thread: PvP Warfronts in general

Shadowlander

Default PvP Warfronts in general

What's the point? No one does the objective, and if someone's doing the objective, all the team healers are just spamming heals to keep him alive.

I was playing 10 - 19 bracket, which I understand lower levels the imbalance.

But hence that, PvP Warfronts require no skill in general. I'm not saying we're demanding arena's here, but RIFT, you're focusing more on PvE. I mean, that's cool, but don't us PvP'ers get a say too. Most of you guys are like NO ARENAS! But they could do a change to classes for skills that only change the ability for PvP (Like Guild Wars 1 did). Honestly Trion made a game that's World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, and Aion combined (without the wings, just the Rifts)

Mei
    Fluent

Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    Mei oh mei... short and sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sezarth View Post
    I was playing 10 - 19 bracket.
    There's your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho
    Also nerf bards.

No one does the objective, and if someone's doing the objective, all the team healers are just spamming heals to keep him alive.
    So I'm confused..

Are the healers just supposed to let the guy who is trying to do the objective die?

To me, the original post sounds more like healer qq and "I want arenas" and "rift is a wow clone" all rolled into one.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Barely anyone in the 10-19 bracket knows how any of the warfronts work, so instead of finding out, the just pew pew at red names.

On my warrior noob in the 20-29 bracket, at the beginning of every codex, I'd mention codex gives 5 points, rest give 3, so it's important to always have control of it, I'd then give congratulations through out the match to any job well done, and we went on a codex winning streak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho
    Also nerf bards.

Quote Originally Posted by Sezarth View Post
    What's the point? No one does the objective, and if someone's doing the objective, all the team healers are just spamming heals to keep him alive.

I was playing 10 - 19 bracket, which I understand lower levels the imbalance.

But hence that, PvP Warfronts require no skill in general. I'm not saying we're demanding arena's here, but RIFT, you're focusing more on PvE. I mean, that's cool, but don't us PvP'ers get a say too. Most of you guys are like NO ARENAS! But they could do a change to classes for skills that only change the ability for PvP (Like Guild Wars 1 did). Honestly Trion made a game that's World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, and Aion combined (without the wings, just the Rifts)

Is that now how you would expect it to work?

Amature tip: If you are actually trying to win the match and doing the objective of the WF... I will probably toss you more heals than the others
    Esso@Necropolis
    Cleric

+ Reply to Thread