+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bogust

Thread: Bring back Wpvp Dailys

Default Bring back Wpvp Dailys

Bring back Wpvp Dailys trion. love you long time
    xoxoxo

EDIT: dont care about rep but give the seastone and the other place something to do. it'll make the world a little bit brighter
    Last edited by bogust; 06-23-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Would be pretty nice. Even if all it gave was a little favor i'd for sure do it.

Shadowlander

Ya, that is a good idea. Should bring back.

Ascendant

Obligatory +1.

They aren't coming back though. Daglar pretty much said no without explicitly stating it.

I think he didn't say "no" so much as that he "won't say anything unless it is an imminent reality".

Oddly enough, if it takes less than a day to make two warfronts, it should take less than that to make a couple quests.

Why did they remove them in the 1st place? They really promoted wPvP. Sure, it was a pain in the *** sometimes whenever a certain faction had control of the area but still fun nonetheless.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Aerelith View Post
    I think he didn't say "no" so much as that he "won't say anything unless it is an imminent reality".

Oddly enough, if it takes less than a day to make two warfronts, it should take less than that to make a couple quests.

It sounded like the kind of 'no' that I use on clients at work. A longish explanation of why something is currently unlikely but could happen some time in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ZVCE View Post
    Why did they remove them in the 1st place? They really promoted wPvP. Sure, it was a pain in the *** sometimes whenever a certain faction had control of the area but still fun nonetheless.
    He didnt "remove" anything. They just didnt add them in storm legion because towards the end of the game not enough people were doing them (/because we all left to deepwood when factions blurred)

however we are all back on Seastone and struggling because there isn't anything putting us together in the open world.

world events are great and all, but if your max geared you dont really need them. At least with dailys you get more favor for consumables and the opportunity to have a general gathering spot.
    Alas i dont think much is going to change, Daglar bought him self some time with these revamped wfs. Unless we can collectively buy him a 12 pack and box of crispy creams and sway him into taking another day off at work for us.

Seems like work days are dedicated for PvE content, and each day of work was planned 3 months prior.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Keota View Post
    He didnt "remove" anything. They just didnt add them in storm legion because towards the end of the game not enough people were doing them (/because we all left to deepwood when factions blurred)
    You're thinking pvp rifts.

/signed

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Keota View Post

however we are all back on Seastone and struggling because there isn't anything putting us together in the open world.
    See that's what I don't understand. When I was on Sunrest, the world was full of people out and about, questing, working on rep, harvesting, exploring etc. There was always active world pvp happening.

I'm not sure why it's not like that on Seastone? And I'm really surprised no one is working on Empyreal Alliance rep...have you guys seen the rune they offer for trinkets? They are awesome!
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

+ Reply to Thread