Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Need Rift
  • 1 Post By Baramos
  • 1 Post By Lujayne
  • 1 Post By merkiba

Thread: we want to see some more warrior soul changes regarding pvp

Shadowlander

Default we want to see some more warrior soul changes regarding pvp

Please improve other warrior soul as well, for example reaver, paragon, beastmaster, champion.

Reaver - If you find a warrior using this soul as a main, you might consider buying a lotto for this weekend.

paragon - noting else, just 3% crit buff.

beastmaster - support soul, has good party buff but not as good as mage support.

champion - this soul is supposed to be best at AOE dmg but compare to fork+rift spear GG

My point is warrior DPS users are using RB too much.
    If I see warrior in WF they are all using 61 RB build.
    Not just same build like everyone else, but we wanna see some unique build from different people.

I would like to see some improvements near future.
    Thank you

Ascendant

I agree with this 100% there's just no other options for warrior pvp aside from rb. I only raid log on my warrior now its just dull as hell in pvp so many nerfs to our other souls has left the class crippled with only one viable soul. Also so many bad fotm rerolls doesn't help either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiika View Post
    Also so many bad fotm rerolls doesn't help either.
    The funniest/saddest thing about being a bad fotm reroll for me has been realizing a lot of the warriors that I thought were good in the past aren't.

It is like living your whole life and finding out there is no Tooth Fairy. When I found out last week that there wasn't one, it felt the same.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    The funniest/saddest thing about being a bad fotm reroll for me has been realizing a lot of the warriors that I thought were good in the past aren't.

It is like living your whole life and finding out there is no Tooth Fairy. When I found out last week that there wasn't one, it felt the same.
    Well said.

For me, the epiphany happened shortly after discovering that rb finishers are off-gcd self-buffs. For no reason whatsoever.

Wanna tune rb overnight? Fix it so rb finishers only "proc" off rb attacks. You wanna use a finisher at range? No problem. But it should be skyfall.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Problem: Warriors are overpowered. Solution: Buff Warriors.

Truly a remarkable feat of contortionist logic.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Need Rift View Post
    beastmaster - support soul, has good party buff but not as good as mage support.
    That is not true at all and I really wish Warriors would quit the whole "WE'RE NOT AS GOOD AT SUPPORT"

Bard +BM = Archon+Bard.
    You bring everything that would be missed if an Archon is not present INCLUDING flaring power.
    Your sleep ignores DR and can't be removed IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Need Rift View Post
    champion - this soul is supposed to be best at AOE dmg but compare to fork+rift spear GG
    Not necessarily true.
    A Champ's AOE will outperform that of an RB period.
    Even more so now that RIFT spear is properly flagged as an AOE ability so its no longer broken in PvP.

AOE damage is terrible anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post

Troll better.
    Rb/Temp != Warriors.

Asking for buffs for the other souls that Warriors have so they can be viable in PvP is perfectly acceptable.

Someone such as yourself should know this considering you've made several posts crying about MM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post

Maybe instead of trolling pathetically, you should read the first post. This has absolutely nothing to do about buffing warriors, it's about giving warriors more build options in PvP.
    Last edited by Lujayne; 05-20-2013 at 12:51 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Katosu View Post
    Your sleep ignores DR and can't be removed IIRC.
    You are wrong. Obviously your living in another universe. Sleep actually does follow dr.. and also it breaks on any type of damage which is useless in warfronts.

Melee simply needs to be more viable in PvP. The major upside of rb/temp is that it can withstand frequent disconnects without a considerable loss in dps.
    Yesterday
    Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Lujayne View Post
    Maybe instead of trolling pathetically, you should read the first post. This has absolutely nothing to do about buffing warriors, it's about giving warriors more build options in PvP.
    because

******<~DUNSPARROW~>******
    COMING TO A STORE NEAR YOU!!! EGO SOLD SEPARATELY.
    FINALLY TRION CAME THROUGH FOR US!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread