+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Vote for Conquest random join only!

Telaran

Default Vote for Conquest random join only!

Hello every one!

Itīs time to make a vote for developers to see how many players want Conquest to be random join only.
    I see a lot post about conquest how its unfair and boring it is. Even premades like my self are leading have very boring winning 99.99% of the time and wipe none premades over and over, and now days players wait to see where the premades join and they join that faction only.

I think Trion have forgot that we pay there salary each month, with out us customers your company wouldn't exist.
    Us costumers have demands and our demands are to have competitive PVP a place that us players can go to when we are tired of PVE and want to have some Player VS Player action.

Each day i see players are leaving the game because when they hit rank 80 and have all there full Warlord set there is nothing to do with there fully geared character and they lose interest in the game, they have 2 options is 1st to re roll and 2nd to quit the game because there is no competitive PVP to use that gear they been farming for months.
    Do that sound fair to you developer?

And i think to show us some good faith in you is to start doing Conquest a random join button only!

Please guys/girls keep this thread professional to make our voices heard, so no trolling and no unnecessary comments.

So do you want Conquest to be random join button only?

Vote with YAY or NAY only!

Best regards!
    Chengol
    Last edited by Chengol; 05-05-2013 at 05:11 AM.

Telaran

My vote is YAY

Can you guarantee the afk'rs will be evenly spread over the three teams?

I vote no. I'd rather join with players that choose to do more than simply afk and whine.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

My faith in Trion to fix any of this has dropped so low that I invested $2000 in the Camelot Unchained kick starter. That game is quite a long ways away, however, so until then:

Yay

Shadowlander

I vote YAY

I had the most fun in CQ when everything was random. Right now it's either you steamroll the other side and with no challenge it gets boring, or get steamrolled which is frustrating.

I vote yes.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

forum polls are mostly meaningless.

90% of players dont post on the forums
    of that 10% that do post, not all of them concern themselves with the pvp section of the forums.

at best, you'd get an idea of what 5% of the games community feel about the subject in question.

as for my response to the OPs poll:
    i vote CHEESEBURGER

like factions in pvp, three options are superior to two

i'd now like to petition the devs to enforce random votes to forum polls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Since I am I'm a Premade that normally rolls over pugs and low end premades ever night.... I'm gonna be honest and say no because I like my easy favor and marks and not to mention ego stroke!

Never say that Bishopx doesn't keep it real!
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

I vote NAY

Its funny how people cant even listen to simple instructions

<3, Exxy
    Last edited by Exxyy; 05-05-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Plane Walker

YAY
    Teeny step in the right direction at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Chengol View Post

Been saying this since day one. Want to run with more than one raid in a premade, you got a 1/3rd chance to get in the same faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Chengol View Post
    Hello every one!

Itīs time to make a vote for developers to see how many players want Conquest to be random join only.
    I see a lot post about conquest how its unfair and boring it is. Even premades like my self are leading have very boring winning 99.99% of the time and wipe none premades over and over, and now days players wait to see where the premades join and they join that faction only.

I think Trion have forgot that we pay there salary each month, with out us customers your company wouldn't exist.
    Us costumers have demands and our demands are to have competitive PVP a place that us players can go to when we are tired of PVE and want to have some Player VS Player action.

Each day i see players are leaving the game because when they hit rank 80 and have all there full Warlord set there is nothing to do with there fully geared character and they lose interest in the game, they have 2 options is 1st to re roll and 2nd to quit the game because there is no competitive PVP to use that gear they been farming for months.
    Do that sound fair to you developer?

And i think to show us some good faith in you is to start doing Conquest a random join button only!

Please guys/girls keep this thread professional to make our voices heard, so no trolling and no unnecessary comments.

Vote with YAY or NAY only!

Best regards!
    Chengol
    I have all the warlord gear and have not quit the game, you do not speak for everyone. If you want arena pvp, I think you should resub to world of warcraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    I have all the warlord gear and have not quit the game, you do not speak for everyone. If you want arena pvp, I think you should resub to world of warcraft.
    good job competition police...everyone is equal in Rift pvp

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    good job competition police...everyone is equal in Rift pvp
    GW2 is -----> way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Most of the premades I rolled with are organized pugs, not true premades. All Trion needs to do is start a channel for the public so everyone can join from all servers and fish out the classes they need to form a semi organized pug raid. There is nothing else they need to do because this is technically what all the "premades" are doing anyway. Fishing out players from a pug to fill ranks. ABL is the only premade I know of that was pug and went semi private.. They also don't premade often and have very few leaders that play throughout the day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast