+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Eughe
  • 1 Post By Mire

Thread: Reccomends for decent pvp Rogue souls

Default Reccomends for decent pvp Rogue souls

atm I enjoy switching around between all 3 of my alts of each class, that is with the exception of rogue. I have always liked ranged before the whole mm ups and downs, but atm im just tired of it and was wondering if anyone could reccomend something that didnt have mm or ranger in it, **** im even willing to try melee builds and im godawful at those. *see sayber for moar on that* but yeah, also was wondering if i was super bad at sab or was it nerfed? tried it a few days ago and the aoe dmg seemed negligible.
    Esilia(Pyro/dom) Sayber(Rb/temp)
    Lenaea(Sentinel) Eude(Undecided atm)
    Former member of [Slayers] [Mayhem]

Quote Originally Posted by 1Benevolent View Post
    also was wondering if i was super bad at sab or was it nerfed? tried it a few days ago and the aoe dmg seemed negligible.
    Even though I play it exclusively on my Rogue, I have to say Sab is in a terrible place atm.

I really should start playing a more efficient build, but Sab is just too much fun.

Sword of Telara

atm I enjoy switching around between all 3 of my alts of each class, that is with the exception of rogue. I have always liked ranged before the whole mm ups and downs, but atm im just tired of it and was wondering if anyone could reccomend something that didnt have mm or ranger in it, **** im even willing to try melee builds and im godawful at those. *see sayber for moar on that* but yeah, also was wondering if i was super bad at sab or was it nerfed? tried it a few days ago and the aoe dmg seemed negligible.
    i got tired of ranged a long time ago, then after that i got tired of playing nb after a while. i have been having a blast playing 61 blade dancer. it is fully capable of dishing out the dmg but alot of kbs get stolen due to cc, blinks, and its lack of range. if your interested in trying it i can give you some advice on rotations/ situations along with build variations and macros. having the blade dancer crystal is a must have if you plan on using it.

but then again in this game and with the community if you dont play something with mm or rngr while being a rogue you are not cool but also a big noob.
    Last edited by Ehxon; 05-03-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Sab. The more interesting souls in an otherwise boring class.

Ascendant

atm I enjoy switching around between all 3 of my alts of each class, that is with the exception of rogue. I have always liked ranged before the whole mm ups and downs, but atm im just tired of it and was wondering if anyone could reccomend something that didnt have mm or ranger in it, **** .
    Sorry but there is nothing besides MM or Ranger. Tact is OK for Scion bridge spam. But other than that, it's MM or Ranger (or MM/RNG hybrid).

Rogues have no viable melee builds for PvP, with the exception of dueling.

What do u mean except for dueling? They work great in meridian and sitting at nurjak port too
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Sorry but there is nothing besides MM or Ranger.
    *shakes fist*

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Sorry but there is nothing besides MM or Ranger. Tact is OK for Scion bridge spam. But other than that, it's MM or Ranger (or MM/RNG hybrid).

Rogues have no viable melee builds for PvP, with the exception of dueling.
    i wouldnt say that something is not viable until you actually try using it. it takes half the skill to play mm than it does to play any other rogue build. but in all honesty blade dancer is not so bad once you get used to it. some people are just afraid to get dirty and learn because they have a "reputation of awesomeness!" to protect. then there are people like me that dont really care about dying and just play to have fun.

tactician, spray torrent and backpedalling all day

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    tactician, spray torrent and backpedalling all day
    Haha, I just made a comment yesterday that those two go hand in hand.

+ Reply to Thread