+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does Hit still work in PVP or did that change with a previous patch?

Shadowlander

Default Does Hit still work in PVP or did that change with a previous patch?

Since bolstering replaces most pieces in PVP, I imagine that even if Hit still works in PVP, it's less of an issue.

But there are still some Hit runes etc that could be put on items (ex: the 'Incandescent Precise Shard' is +13 hit on Ranged item).

So I was wondering:
    1. Does hit still work in PVP?
    2. If so, which hit runes etc is it useful to still use given the other alternatives?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Accendere View Post
    Since bolstering replaces most pieces in PVP, I imagine that even if Hit still works in PVP, it's less of an issue.

But there are still some Hit runes etc that could be put on items (ex: the 'Incandescent Precise Shard' is +13 hit on Ranged item).

So I was wondering:
    1. Does hit still work in PVP?
    2. If so, which hit runes etc is it useful to still use given the other alternatives?
    Hit is useless in PVP.

Ascendant

Hit used to work in PvP. Now they have normalized it, IIRC. The PvP gear will have 75 hit on it. If you come into a WF with raid gear with 300 hit, the game will put you at 75 hit regardless. This may not be exactly right, but I do know that the old days where raid gear would destroy people are over. Their hit doesn't help them anymore.

+ Reply to Thread