+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Division

Thread: Resub since 1.5 patch, need some advice

Soulwalker

Default Resub since 1.5 patch, need some advice

As stated in the title, been stop playing rift since 1.5 and juz resub yesterday.
    Been playing rift juz for the pvp and was wondering what is the fastest way to get the highest tier pvp gear. Would be great if someone could inform me about any major changes (nerfs/buffs) they had done to the rogue class.
    Playing a lvl50rogue with prestige 8 pvp set before i quit

thanks in advance..

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Blooded88 View Post
    As stated in the title, been stop playing rift since 1.5 and juz resub yesterday.
    Been playing rift juz for the pvp and was wondering what is the fastest way to get the highest tier pvp gear. Would be great if someone could inform me about any major changes (nerfs/buffs) they had done to the rogue class.
    Playing a lvl50rogue with prestige 8 pvp set before i quit

thanks in advance..
    Roll a defiant and be sure to que in pre-made Conquests. You'll be R80 in significantly less time and with less headaches, otherwise, you'll be stuck with people that'll be farmed continuously in Conquest or be stuck with people that don't know how to heal 90% of the time in warfronts.

then when you get to 60 and do a wf, make friends with all the guardian clerics because the defiant ones are dps or bad from the easy brackets before

Quote Originally Posted by Toushirou View Post
    Roll a defiant and be sure to que in pre-made Conquests. You'll be R80 in significantly less time and with less headaches, otherwise, you'll be stuck with people that'll be farmed continuously in Conquest or be stuck with people that don't know how to heal 90% of the time in warfronts.
    My win ratio in 75%ish being Guardian running solo pug only. It depends how well you can adapt using different roles and or/map control. Getting grouped vs a 5 queue premade does suck, but happens less than people claim.

Yes the majority of people that have warlord from conquest only are bad in the warfronts, but I don't think that is faction specific.

The fastest way would be a mix of both, making sure to get your pvp dailies and weekly done. Use your prestige bonus pots if your conquest group is on a killing spree. Try to get into a conquest premade or look for one at the start to see which faction aside from Dom is flashing full.
    Last edited by Division; 05-02-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    then when you get to 60 and do a wf, make friends with all the guardian clerics because the defiant ones are dps or bad from the easy brackets before
    I find your Rift videos more sassy than your swtor vids;o

Default Don't pick on Bootsy

Quote Originally Posted by Division View Post
    I find your Rift videos more sassy than your swtor vids;o
    the dude is a fixture, and is the closest thing we have to a mascot.
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

+ Reply to Thread