+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Abealri
  • 1 Post By Dahliablood

Thread: 5 vs. 5 Rift Arena league website, please Register!

Default 5 vs. 5 Rift Arena league website, please Register!

http://riftpvpleague.enjin.com/home

Here is the website we will be using for the Arena league. Please have at least your team captain register so that we can start using the calender to schedule matches and please let me know of any days you will not be able to make it so you don't scheduled in that slot. I will start a post there for this now. Thank you and have a wonderful day.~Abadfish
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

Nice of you to do this.

Setting up a Joomla site with a sports/game ladder extension might be easier to manage and customize easier than working on Enjin.

We are going to continue to use the enjin site for the foreseeable future. Until we get donations for web hosting and other such things. Once things take off I will seek advertisement for the stream to fund all of these things as well as funding prizes in the future. If you want to help with these things it doesn't take money just go to the streaming channel and put me on favorites. www.twitch.tv/abealri
    Last edited by Abealri; 05-01-2013 at 01:10 PM.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

Also viewers and followers will allow us to get corporate sponsorship in the future for our teams in the league as well. So please go put channel on follow and tune in when possible. I am streaming when ever I am logged in.
    Last edited by Abealri; 05-01-2013 at 01:19 PM.

I would like to thank Nurse for donating to the website to make it the upgraded version! You rock as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey pm me about the domain.

Would be much cooler to be able to create and expand the site.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

I oppose this whole league system greatly.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by LolitaSpanky View Post
    I oppose this whole league system greatly.
    Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Abealri View Post
    Why is that?
    I don't want to cause an uproar and enrage the PVP community when Dahliablood, Dahliaablood, Dahhliablood, Dahliabloood, and Dahliabloodd are #1.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

Its okay we want your team of you to join and dominate. We won't hate!

You know this whole thing ends when a particular Rogue signs himself up solo.

Welcome to die, Death Awaits You.

Rift Disciple

First round of Website tweaks underway. Just working on making it bearable to look at for right now

Enjoy World Firsts? Join us For Wildstar!

Aristonn@Deepwood <Terrible Idea> in RIFT

Quote Originally Posted by CericX View Post
    You know this whole thing ends when a particular Rogue signs himself up solo.

Welcome to die, Death Awaits You.
    It wouldn't be fair for Saia to solo queue against a premade of 5.

Not fair for the 5 man that is, Saia is unstoppable.

Welcome to die, death awaits you.

Mei

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    It wouldn't be fair for Saia to solo queue against a premade of 5.

Not fair for the 5 man that is, Saia is unstoppable.

Welcome to die, death awaits you.
    Someone call Menaace! This is a job for...

<MANY MEN ALWAYS CUDDLING>
    Fluent

+ Reply to Thread