+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: How?

Rift Disciple

Default How?

How are the devs of this game so *** backwardly incompetent to leave something as game breaking as Wrathful Exuberance in its current state in the game for yet another week? Fullness of life no longer affects WE they say. Great! Now you still get hit anywhere from 3-10k from a bloody healing soul. What kind of genius will it require at the Trion offices to finally wake up and realize this is outright madness? Make WE be affected by valor or remove it from the game until it is fixed and none of the half assed attempts of fixing things we are becoming so accustomed to by Trion.

I blame this man:

How?-824934166_obama_hell_xlarge-1-.jpeg

Fia

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman2k11 View Post
    How are the devs of this game so *** backwardly incompetent to leave something as game breaking as Wrathful Exuberance in its current state in the game for yet another week? Fullness of life no longer affects WE they say. Great! Now you still get hit anywhere from 3-10k from a bloody healing soul. What kind of genius will it require at the Trion offices to finally wake up and realize this is outright madness? Make WE be affected by valor or remove it from the game until it is fixed and none of the half assed attempts of fixing things we are becoming so accustomed to by Trion.
    While you're at it, make Bro-Spear be affected by valor, too.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    While you're at it, make Bro-Spear be affected by valor, too.
    ... it isn't?

Fia

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    ... it isn't?
    Imo it doesn't seem that way. Then again, 3 warriors being able to oneshot a whole group doesn't seem all too balanced to me. But meh, I'm slowly starting to not give a damn about RIFT PvP anymore, it's getting tiring ...
    Last edited by Fia; 05-01-2013 at 02:31 PM.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

I'm still amazed it wasn't disabled the first day of it being broken.

Where, oh where, have the rift devs gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1114 View Post

I was shocked as well. I mean, it's not like they can piss of clerics any more than they already have.

I assume someone up there is working on their main.

Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    Imo it doesn't seem that way. Then again, 3 warriors being able to oneshot a whole group doesn't seem all too balanced to me. But meh, I'm slowly starting to not give a damn about RIFT PvP anymore, it's getting tiring ...
    The problem with brospear is when combined with Fork it is effectively a forked damage mechanic. In other words, the more targets it hits, the more damage it does to each target. This mechanic is normally reserved for pure AoE souls such as Cabalist or Dominator.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1114 View Post

Defiance...getting world 1st right now.... lol
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

Will it make you feel better if I cast it on you?
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

Ascendant

Rift PvP is way down the priority list well behind Rift PvE. Removing WE temporarily would have implications on Sentinel healing in raids and therefore is not something they're willing to do.
    Moved on from Rift due to: Rift's PvP being a mindless, skilless zerg that has been and will continue to be perpetuated and reinforced :: A horribly optimized engine :: My personal distaste for F2P (already heading down the P2W path) after giving it a fair shake. Rift is an exceptional MMO by an overachieving development team that unfortunately is ruined by a few personally show-stopping issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    Removing WE temporarily would have implications on Sentinel healing in raids
    What? How? :P lol

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    Rift PvP is way down the priority list well behind Rift PvE. Removing WE temporarily would have implications on Sentinel healing in raids and therefore is not something they're willing to do.
    Don't take away my 1.2k raid DPS bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Patchkid View Post
    Don't take away my 1.2k raid DPS bro!
    My Vampiric Essence is 70 % of my healing! :P

each cast hits for about 1500-2000 on a 2 sec cast time spell..... crits are for 4-5k
    and before you say "omg on a healing class" my flame lance hits for more AND it has a DoT attached to it

ever see the parses you can pull with a warden now? I deal more damage with my warden than I do with my justicar ill tell you that.
    Last edited by BishopX; 05-02-2013 at 08:14 AM.
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast