+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Purple PVP essences should be offered from WF venders for fav/WL marks.

Telaran

Default Purple PVP essences should be offered from WF venders for fav/WL marks.

Not only should CQ power be something we earn and keep like rep, but equal epic PVP essences should be available for favor and warlord marks.

The fact that we can only get the epic pvp essences we need to max our toons for WF's (CQ is not a WF) By doing that awful (1/3 of the players in a premade make the lives of 2/3 of the players not in a premade difficult) zerg pvp crapfest, is very unfair.

You will make a lot of people very happy if you would make this change tiron.

Thank you......kerstel.

P.S If I put forth the effort in the PVP warfronts why can't I get the best PVP gear?????? I just don't get this line of thinking from the dev's.

Ascendant

Conquest was developed by Trion's CEO, so the Devs have to make CQ appear to be popular so that the CEO doesn't get his feelings hurt and go on a redundancy rampage. One of the jobs of a Trion Dev is forcing people to play the CEO's poorer designs so that his self-esteem remains intact.

it sucks you have to do content to get stuffz.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Considering how long It's taken me to get them by leaching CQ games, I'd be pretty pissed if they just added them through WL marks

http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

Mei

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    it sucks you have to do content to get stuffz.
    Your posts make me want to crush a small mammal with my bare hands and listen to its squeals of agony.
    Fluent

Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    Your posts make me want to crush a small mammal with my bare hands and listen to its squeals of agony.
    Oh sorry.

I agree OP. We should just get stuff posted to us in game.

Is that better? Is that how it works in WoW?

I'd like raid gear, but I don't want to raid. I'd like that posted too please Trion. Ktks.
    Last edited by Charlice; 04-30-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Shield of Telara

Couldn't agree more. Any plan that keeps me out of CQ gets a +1 from me.
    EvanX / Nihilist / Insurgent

Mei

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    Oh sorry.

I agree OP. We should just get stuff posted to us in game.

Is that better? Is that how it works in WoW?

I'd like raid gear, but I don't want to raid. I'd like that posted too please Trion. Ktks.
    It's incredibly irritating how if someone suggests something different for the game that Trion has even hinted against, you immediately jump against them with either sarcasm or mockery and turn to the "you must be from WoW" bull. Let people give their ideas; don't immediately jump against them because they want Trion to change something. Whether you realize it or not, Trion is not perfect and they will always have things to improve upon.
    Fluent

Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    It's incredibly irritating how if someone suggests something different for the game that Trion has even hinted against, you immediately jump against them with either sarcasm or mockery and turn to the "you must be from WoW" bull. Let people give their ideas; don't immediately jump against them because they want Trion to change something. Whether you realize it or not, Trion is not perfect and they will always have things to improve upon.
    Why stop there? why not just auto mail all the warlord armor to fresh 60's?
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Why stop there? why not just auto mail all the warlord armor to fresh 60's?
    I think you meant to quote the OP. What you quoted simply states that the OP has a right to his opinion.
    EvanX / Nihilist / Insurgent

It's really odd that we cannot purchase pvp essences with warlord currency.

I think the reason why it's CQ currency instead..is because CQ is such a massive failure and so unpleasant, they needed a way to get people to keep on doing it.

Because come on...it's conquest.

lol.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

For those of you suggesting that the OP is asking for free gear, you are intentionally deflecting the argument to something they are not advocating.

All he/she is asking for is an alternate path of advancement.

Why not allow a choice on daily randoms for 100 CQ marks?
    Why not allow the same items to be purchased with alternate currency?

These request serve only to limit exposure to game elements that the player considers a poor game offering.

That is not the same thing as "entitlement" as you all suggest in your posts.

Cq is great fun! Go to tt. Pick a ranged spec, shoot the scrubs that come by, keep killing them until they send u nasty tells about how bad you are....what about that doesn't sound like a fun way to get essences?
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Yea because warlord marks are so much easier to come by lol. Id love to see your face when you log on to see each freelancer essence cost 1k plus warlord marks for a whopping .5% increase in your stats.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Yea because warlord marks are so much easier to come by lol. Id love to see your face when you log on to see each freelancer essence cost 1k plus warlord marks for a whopping .5% increase in your stats.
    but most of us enjoy wfs so it wouldnt feel like a grind...i wish they gave a different type a mark for every win you got when you que'd for a random. then say x amount of these could be used to buy essences. I would "grind" wfs all day because i enjoy them. CQ is not fun so i just cant bring myself to spend my gaming time in there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast