+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Landstalker

Thread: Daglar: dimension war grouping it possible?

Default Daglar: dimension war grouping it possible?

Daglar, is it possible to add a game mechanic that would allow for players to pvp flag specifically into one of a variety of factions similar to that of conquest. No leader boards are neccessary. This would allow for the playerbase to create new content battlefields infinitely within dimensions. Maybe we can somehow adapt the cq mechanic and tweak it to work inside our dimensions. I honestly do not know from a developer standpoint how possible it would be. From a playerbase community it would allow for us to have easily set up tournaments and pvp matches. Your response is appreciated whether it is good or bad. Thank you.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

That sounds really fun.
    ~Quiescent

Soulwalker

Daglar has already made his one appearance on the pvp threads for this year, in which he told us nothing for pvp is in the works at the present time.

A for effort tho. I too would love to see this.

+1

Needed.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Daglar, is it possible to add a game mechanic that would allow for players to pvp flag specifically into one of a variety of factions similar to that of conquest. No leader boards are neccessary. This would allow for the playerbase to create new content battlefields infinitely within dimensions. Maybe we can somehow adapt the cq mechanic and tweak it to work inside our dimensions. I honestly do not know from a developer standpoint how possible it would be. From a playerbase community it would allow for us to have easily set up tournaments and pvp matches. Your response is appreciated whether it is good or bad. Thank you.
    Thread #10039 about this.

The answer is No. Daglar has already made it clear no such thing will ever be implemented in Rift.

BTW, welcome back Zaros.
    Last edited by AceinHole; 04-30-2013 at 12:26 PM.

Daglar has made it clear there will ne arenas or pvp leader boards. I do beleive he mentioned groups 10+ being possible maybe. Either way, yes there is a small chance the effort of this post will produce any results. I still think that small chance outweighs putting forth zero effort.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    That sounds really fun.
    Fixed Something for you

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Thread #10039 about this.

The answer is No. Daglar has already made it clear no such thing will ever be implemented in Rift.
    Since this would be a variation of group duels, not arena, I'd think it would be "nice idea, but not high on the priority list," not "no way" like arena.

Let us fight in dimensions! There r a lot of cool dimensions we could fight in. While ur at it can u do something to make my ewoks move inside of it? I'll win 10v10s with them backing me up
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    That sounds really fun.
    Where the **** did you come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    As others stated they already said nothing new is coming down the pipeline other than some random NEW "hint hint" world pvp boss or some ******** pve called pvp as a change. But hey call it a hunch im sure something should come when ESO drops because it totally didnt happen when GW2 came out, but meh as much as I love this game dmg is done already, sure pvp is still goin but drop on in a pug one of these days and watch as more than 90% of the pugs cheese it left and right game after game.
    Esilia(Pyro/dom) Sayber(Rb/temp)
    Lenaea(Sentinel) Eude(Undecided atm)
    Former member of [Slayers] [Mayhem]

+ Reply to Thread