+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Rgizil
  • 2 Post By Kronos v
  • 1 Post By lol r u mad
  • 2 Post By Stryfe19

Thread: Organized Wpvp

Default Organized Wpvp

Trion clearly has no plans for pvp so like the 5v5ers(even though I fight with u guys still an impressive job setting them up) I would like to setup world pvp on seastone night. Once a week anyone that wishes to brings themselves over to seastone via summons can and flag themselves for pvp, we choose an area to fight in(old or new world) and we fight around the chosen zone either in big raids or small scale fights however your group wants to. I want to make sure this wont interfere with 5v5 tournys(I may not be fond of u guys but u r only trying to fix up pvp) I think it would be great to see people from all the servers fighting it out...maybe some RoD and ABL will skip cq that night and join us as well?
    If anything I believe it's worth a try...would people be interested?
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

the carebears wont go for it because their "teams" of cross faction players wont work on seastone.

also, half those summoned simply wont flag for pvp but will still buff/res/heal their buddies who are flagged.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

General of Telara

Yep, I'll come out to support this on days that I am available.

You jumped the gun on me... I was just about to post an event to try it out. Stay tuned for a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    Trion clearly has no plans for pvp so like the 5v5ers(even though I fight with u guys still an impressive job setting them up) I would like to setup world pvp on seastone night. Once a week anyone that wishes to brings themselves over to seastone via summons can and flag themselves for pvp, we choose an area to fight in(old or new world) and we fight around the chosen zone either in big raids or small scale fights however your group wants to. I want to make sure this wont interfere with 5v5 tournys(I may not be fond of u guys but u r only trying to fix up pvp) I think it would be great to see people from all the servers fighting it out...maybe some RoD and ABL will skip cq that night and join us as well?
    If anything I believe it's worth a try...would people be interested?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerelith View Post
    You jumped the gun on me... I was just about to post an event to try it out. Stay tuned for a new thread.
    Great minds think alike...

Quote Originally Posted by DojaLady View Post
    Great minds think alike...
    Just wondering if you do as much S key back pedalling fireballs in open world, as you do in WF's...

http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

Why are you trying to troll? Umadbro?

I'm in.

I think it is pretty cool how peeps are stepping up to try and make fun instead of weeging about how the devs aren't making things fun for them.

I know - I pay $15 too and feel like I get zero dev support for my money so I'm not letting Trion off the hook. What I am doing is commending those who focus on the solution instead of the problem.

I'm totally in especially if we can do it in old-world zones that have achievements other than stillmoor which we all obviously have completed because of CQ

Count me in.

Pridy@Faeblight - Guardian Cleric.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    the carebears wont go for it because their "teams" of cross faction players wont work on seastone.

also, half those summoned simply wont flag for pvp but will still buff/res/heal their buddies who are flagged.
    This is all true, hence why I've said before Trion has ruined Seastone. The whole "not forcing PvE'ers to flag" really freakin' irks me.

It's all purposeful by Trion. They are trying to force Seastone to shut down and then claim there was simply no interest from the playerbase.

As soon as the open world boss comes out seastone will crumble...it will be great at first but once the remaining guilds realize they won't progress on him due to the fact of being jumped they will leave and that will be the end of seastone
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    As soon as the open world boss comes out seastone will crumble...it will be great at first but once the remaining guilds realize they won't progress on him due to the fact of being jumped they will leave and that will be the end of seastone
    LOL - Rigizil! You're the jumper inner! I believe Aer posted some vids just yesterday where your chicanery is on display.

This is NOT a criticism because I mess with the events too (albeit I'm not nearly as successful). If we are actually successful in organizing some legit PVP, Seastone will live long enough to bridge us to the next crappy pve game that has a decent pvp rule set...
    ..which should bridge us to Camelot: Unchained.

PS Go pledge Camelot: Unchained on Kickstarter so we get a chance at a real pvp game again.
    Last edited by I am John Galt; 04-30-2013 at 02:52 PM.

Factions should always be separate otherwise there is no point. I've been on Seastone from the start of rift... it'll be a sad day when they shut it down...

See you on EI tomorrow Rgiz!

+ Reply to Thread