+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healer/dps LF WF Groups

Default Healer/dps LF WF Groups

I've been looking for others who want to group up for WFs for awhile now but have been unsuccessful. I usually only do premade CQ matches because random WFs with pugs make me want to die. Help me get back into the spirit of warfronts! Add me to friends and pst anytime you're looking to do some WFs.

Gonna need you and your friend's name.

By the way type /j 5v5@deepwood and people in there sometimes group up for warfronts.

Sorry, added it to my sig!
    "BADS is a very deadly and fast spreading disease. It occurs only in PvP areas of MMOs. The onset is very rapid, and causes players to target non-healers. It isn't known yet what causes this disease but it's believed to be rooted in ADHD and ignorance." - Ketchfraze@Greybriar

Still no luck finding others to do WFs with. Solo queuing is not going to cut it. I'm usually on from around 9pm est (6pm server) until well after 3am. I am up for WFs anytime I'm not raiding.
    "BADS is a very deadly and fast spreading disease. It occurs only in PvP areas of MMOs. The onset is very rapid, and causes players to target non-healers. It isn't known yet what causes this disease but it's believed to be rooted in ADHD and ignorance." - Ketchfraze@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread