+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: RoD = River of Death!

Rift Chaser

Default RoD = River of Death!

Hey everyone,

My name is styxxey@threesprings and ive been running a lotta premades for CQ for warfronts and rarely some open world PVP!

However RoD also occasionally does some PVE stuff achievement runs on oldschool content, now if you want to be part of a mature respectful environment then do the following!

Then try to get on some of our premades and there you will receive our vent info!

RoD is NOT a guild and therefor you do not need to leave your current guild to join, its an alliance of players across several shards that just want to hang out and do stuff in the game together as a team....

Nothing is mandatory you do not need to show up for every CQ or every WF or anything its all voluntary based. We don't keep an attendance list or anything and we play with different people every time when it comes to PVP or PVE!

For PVP we have several people forming and leading CQ also a few people doing PVE events like achievement runs just ask if something is going down in channel and more then likely you will get a reply!

Just a heads-up for any premade or event we start invites in vent and if we have room left then we open it up to the RoD chat channel! the ventrillo info is public so its easy to get on there....So for you to have a good chance at getting a slot for any of the events its a good idea to start in ventrillo and get the info there!

Greetz styxxey

PS hope to see you all ingame wether its PVE or PVP its all good peeps!

Quote Originally Posted by Styxxey View Post
    Hey everyone,

My name is styxxey@threesprings and ive been running a lotta premades for CQ for warfronts and rarely some open world PVP!

However RoD also occasionally does some PVE stuff achievement runs on oldschool content, now if you want to be part of a mature respectful environment then do the following!

Then try to get on some of our premades and there you will receive our vent info!

RoD is NOT a guild and therefor you do not need to leave your current guild to join, its an alliance of players across several shards that just want to hang out and do stuff in the game together as a team....

Nothing is mandatory you do not need to show up for every CQ or every WF or anything its all voluntary based. We don't keep an attendance list or anything and we play with different people every time when it comes to PVP or PVE!

For PVP we have several people forming and leading CQ also a few people doing PVE events like achievement runs just ask if something is going down in channel and more then likely you will get a reply!

Just a heads-up for any premade or event we start invites in vent and if we have room left then we open it up to the RoD chat channel! the ventrillo info is public so its easy to get on there....So for you to have a good chance at getting a slot for any of the events its a good idea to start in ventrillo and get the info there!

Greetz styxxey

PS hope to see you all ingame wether its PVE or PVP its all good peeps!
    Kinda cute that you start a new thread, instead of bumping the other one, that have traces of how you behave

Makes me giggles, Best of luck to RoD

<3, Exxy

I have the wireless feeling. It's like I have seen this before somewhere but I can't put my finger on it.

Deja vu?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Exxyy View Post
    Kinda cute that you start a new thread, instead of bumping the other one, that have traces of how you behave

Makes me giggles, Best of luck to RoD

<3, Exxy
    Exxy you fail as hard at CQ as you do in premade WF's. Umadbro?

Oh hey, I've changed my mind

RoD are the best, Everyone joins ROD

They are the best, Never seen any better than RoD

ABL can go put clothes back on, ROD are the best

ROD rules

ROD for life <33<<3<3<3<3

Only took them a full week to know who i was on their vent

But they still are the best in my heart, ROD forever

<3, Exxy
    Last edited by Exxyy; 04-29-2013 at 04:45 AM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Exxyy View Post
    Oh hey, I've changed my mind

Only took them a full week to know who i was on their vent

<3, Exxy
    You realize with this sentence you just admitted to spying isn't that one of the things you accuse RoD off?

Which we don't do btw ive had tells from people telling me where NF or dom was but I told em instantly sry but don't give me that info I don't need it!

And why do you insist on spouting lies on every thread I start.....your trying to blemish my reputation but the thing is even b4 CQ I had a great reputation and a lil kid like you wont be able to put a dent into it with all of yer lies and accusations so I would suggest you stop now while yer ahead ahum...

However if ya insist on doing this ill just go back to ignoring you after this post yer not worth my time really you will remain on my ignore list after declining the offer to take charge of one of my premades and then halfway tru trying to take charge regardless! That was uncalled for should have taken the offer in the first place if ya did have the desire to lead.....

Anyways im done with you completely

Greetz styxxey

Quote Originally Posted by Styxxey View Post
    You realize with this sentence you just admitted to spying isn't that one of the things you accuse RoD off?

Which we don't do btw ive had tells from people telling me where NF or dom was but I told em instantly sry but don't give me that info I don't need it!

And why do you insist on spouting lies on every thread I start.....your trying to blemish my reputation but the thing is even b4 CQ I had a great reputation and a lil kid like you wont be able to put a dent into it with all of yer lies and accusations so I would suggest you stop now while yer ahead ahum...

However if ya insist on doing this ill just go back to ignoring you after this post yer not worth my time really you will remain on my ignore list after declining the offer to take charge of one of my premades and then halfway tru trying to take charge regardless! That was uncalled for should have taken the offer in the first place if ya did have the desire to lead.....

Anyways im done with you completely

Greetz styxxey
    lol?

You dont accept that info... lol

Yeah, Its strange that when i hide my whole zerg... You happen to find us right away, Yeah, you dont need that info,

You are funny, You cant even withstand the truth

Truth shall be known

Btw, I love you, And how much you fear the truth, Its funny

Please tell me the lies, I'm spreading around, Cause i dont lie, And this is a big reason, why people dont like me, Cause truth can be really ugly sometimes

By fire, You will be purged ^^
    By the truth, You shall fall to what you deserve
    Dont forget, I do still <3 u and all of what RoD represents ^^

<3, Exxy
    Last edited by Exxyy; 04-29-2013 at 05:46 AM.

Ascendant

Styxxey, if you need someone to infiltrate Exxy's group, I will be happy to volunteer and relay all the info I have to you during the matches. The French never were good at detecting espionage.

He needs all the help he can get

^^ Help him for godsake

<3, Exxy

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Styxxey, if you need someone to infiltrate Exxy's group, I will be happy to volunteer and relay all the info I have to you during the matches. The French never were good at detecting espionage.
    no thanks man all the info I need is on the map I don't need to stoop to exxys lvl and get spies going!

Everyone please stop, if there is an issue most of the time me, JBL, Styx and Aqua will discuss it and work it out among ourselves. Styx is a good guy and has been doing everything he can to maintain the original focus we sought to put out there. Nothing will be perfect and nobody can control anyones actions in game but the effort is being put forward on all sides to keep progressing in the right direction.

I myself receive the same tells from people and when I ask them to stop they stop. Its very easy to see everything you need to know on the map.

These types of conversations are counter productive to the cause. If you have an issue or feel there is some kind of foul play please let me, aqua, styx or jbl know and we will address the issue and handle it accordingly.

Thank you for always being respectful of one another een if you dont like/ agree with them.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Reading exxy's posts or chats is like watching a mentally disturbed person babble to himself on the city bus. It's kind of funny but I'll keep my distance.

Anyway, RoD is always fun to roll with; they have several good leaders if Styxxey isn't forming the raid. You'll see me in as Appendy or spammin dem warden healz on my cleric Shellac.

GG as always RoD! Thanks for the PA!

Lets just drop it already. No need to keep slamming Exxy wheter he deserves it or not. Lets get this thread back on track please.

Ps

The only thing I cant stand about ROD is.......

They refuse to get a nift team uniform!
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Why get a team uniform if the enemy doesn't stay alive long enough to appreciate it?

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Lets just drop it already. No need to keep slamming Exxy wheter he deserves it or not. Lets get this thread back on track please.

Ps

The only thing I cant stand about ROD is.......

They refuse to get a nift team uniform!
    A lot of people in RoD are stealing my color scheme that i use on my mage!
    --BC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast