+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: WTB Arena not carebear tournies.

Default WTB Arena not carebear tournies.

PLEASE GIVE US ARENA TRION....

I really really want Arenas and I know Trion won't give it to us, but what is the point of having different factions if we all play together??

Congrats to the winners (some of who just transferred from the pvp Shard...lol)!!
    There is an awesome video of the Wreckoning's Team whooping butt..
    Not surprised the people who won did though.. they are AWESOME more power to you guys!

Back to my point though...

We have people from the carebare servers (some of who I respect) who are doing tournies in warfronts.

5v5 in the middle of a black garden while they treat it like Arena...
    No one grabs the shard, but just stays in the mid fighting while others sit there and watch.

I came into one of these "tournies" and got 2 kills off before 4 of the people who were watching from the other team began spawn camping me...
    And I had a lot of tells asking me to stop a few people raging on me about live streaming and blah blah blah...

It's a public Warfront and not an Arena so don't be upset if pugs come in and actually play the Warfront like it is meant to be played. You all chose to be on PvE server and now you're attempting to ruin public Warfronts because of it.

While I was being spawn camped I got 2 alone at one point. I might as well try to actually PvP in the WF regardless of the attempt to spawn camp me...
    So -- > 2v1 I knocked one off the edge and almost killed the other before his friend got back, but then they killed me. At this point I was bored out of mind
    Yay pvp?Not really... no pvp just carebears sitting there in a WF >.<
    Since they pretty much ruined Black Garden for the pugs I felt like dueling some of them to see how good they really are without the help of 4 others... muahahah.

I went to deepwood TB and no one would duel me . Not even the few people still online from the tournie until I offered 100 plat to anyone who could beat me (Thank you Yoke for the idea it really helped).

Dueled 3 Warlords 2 of which were in full WL gear not sure about the third as I couldn't inspect him, but he had WL title and I beat them all.
    I'm in almost full FL Gear + 1 WL.

I would love to 5v5 in the open world and not ruin other people's WF's.
    People on PvE servers don't like world pvp though... too many guardians/ defiants grouping up together... Screwing over the last standing pvp shard

I still love world pvp !!
    Knights of Shadow and Dawn of Terror seem to be the main pvp forces for World PvP on Seastone. Thanks Dawn of Terror for keeping us on our toes (some of the time hehe).

There has got to be a different way to do tournies though without ruining it for others... TRION *HINT HINT* ARENA *HINT HINT*

Let the hate replies roll in....
    Last edited by DojaLady; 04-28-2013 at 03:34 PM.

I'll just wait for Pridy to post a cooking recipe, or animal article in this thread.

http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

Did you know turtles breathe through their butts? *BOOM*
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

Rift is rated T for Teen but people tend to circumvent that by having their parents buy it for them.

i looked at this guys "guide" because i have no idea who it is, i made it this far and decided you have no credibility and your opinion means nothing to me

#show Flame Bolt
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Inferno
    cast Countdown
    cast Extinguish
    cast Fulminate
    cast Fusillade
    cast Flame Bolt
    cast Fireball

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    i looked at this guys "guide" because i have no idea who it is, i made it this far and decided you have no credibility and your opinion means nothing to me

#show Flame Bolt
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Heat Wave
    cast Inferno
    cast Countdown
    cast Extinguish
    cast Fulminate
    cast Fusillade
    cast Flame Bolt
    cast Flame Volley
    cast Cinder Burst
    cast Fireball
    Fixed the macro for you, dawg

http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

#show Flame Bolt
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Inferno
    cast Countdown
    cast Extinguish
    cast Fulminate
    cast Fusillade
    cast Flame Bolt
    cast Fireball
    I tried this but found it lacking heatwave and cinder burst, so I threw those on top. Works like a charm now. Also made one for pee vee pee by putting extinguish under fireball.
    Eclipze @ Retired Raider
    Mage Extraodinaire
    PVE <The Grubs> | <Thantos Gallanos Xantos>
    PVP <Terrible Idea>

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by DojaLady View Post
    PLEASE GIVE US ARENA TRION....

I really really want Arenas and I know Trion won't give it to us, but what is the point of having different factions if we all play together??

Congrats to the winners (some of who just transferred from the pvp Shard...lol)!!
    There is an awesome video of the Wreckoning's Team whooping butt..
    Not surprised the people who won did though.. they are AWESOME more power to you guys!

Back to my point though...

We have people from the carebare servers (some of who I respect) who are doing tournies in warfronts.

5v5 in the middle of a black garden while they treat it like Arena...
    No one grabs the shard, but just stays in the mid fighting while others sit there and watch.

I came into one of these "tournies" and got 2 kills off before 4 of the people who were watching from the other team began spawn camping me...
    And I had a lot of tells asking me to stop a few people raging on me about live streaming and blah blah blah...

It's a public Warfront and not an Arena so don't be upset if pugs come in and actually play the Warfront like it is meant to be played. You all chose to be on PvE server and now you're attempting to ruin public Warfronts because of it.

While I was being spawn camped I got 2 alone at one point. I might as well try to actually PvP in the WF regardless of the attempt to spawn camp me...
    So -- > 2v1 I knocked one off the edge and almost killed the other before his friend got back, but then they killed me. At this point I was bored out of mind
    Yay pvp?Not really... no pvp just carebears sitting there in a WF >.<
    Since they pretty much ruined Black Garden for the pugs I felt like dueling some of them to see how good they really are without the help of 4 others... muahahah.

I went to deepwood TB and no one would duel me . Not even the few people still online from the tournie until I offered 100 plat to anyone who could beat me (Thank you Yoke for the idea it really helped).

Dueled 3 Warlords 2 of which were in full WL gear not sure about the third as I couldn't inspect him, but he had WL title and I beat them all.
    I'm in almost full FL Gear + 1 WL.

I would love to 5v5 in the open world and not ruin other people's WF's.
    People on PvE servers don't like world pvp though... too many guardians/ defiants grouping up together... Screwing over the last standing pvp shard

I still love world pvp !!
    Knights of Shadow and Dawn of Terror seem to be the main pvp forces for World PvP on Seastone. Thanks Dawn of Terror for keeping us on our toes (some of the time hehe).

There has got to be a different way to do tournies though without ruining it for others... TRION *HINT HINT* ARENA *HINT HINT*

Let the hate replies roll in....

doja meet wrastion

Well until they change Seastone to be more inline with the rest of the game (folks from both factions able to group/guild together) this is what we get. Once Seastone is fixed, people will flock back to it.

I think it's fabulous that the community has drawn together (and dare I say closer???) because of this tourney.

PS-

Take one scalded/scraped/gutted/air dried suckling pig, liberally sprinkle with salt and pepper.

Place into a large roasting pan, which has a bed of chopped onions/garlic/celery/carrots inside it.

Slow roast uncovered @250 degrees until the skin is crispy and the juices run clear (about 8 hours.)

Serve with the strained braised veggies and a side of mashed potatoes.

Enjoy!
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

I know that all you have well established toons with friendships that are now cross faction that it is aloud now, so why don't you drop and forget those new friendships and half your guild mates and play world PVP, or re roll and start all over on the other faction.

I was one of those people that were on top and you knocked down my friend yes, but he did not save me, Inquisitor has great self survival. Oh and please find me Abadfish@deepwood in TB, I love to duel. You don't have to offer me money if I win either. I am a carebear after all so it should be easy besides you already had me dead to rights, right?
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

Quote Originally Posted by DojaLady View Post

MY $15!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONEONEONE111

ok

Quote Originally Posted by slash_wrists View Post
    doja meet wrastion
    must be wrastions and gunzips kid

Ascendant

#show Flame Bolt
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Inferno
    cast Countdown
    cast Extinguish
    cast Fulminate
    cast Fusillade
    cast Flame Bolt
    cast Fireball
    That macro is one Break Free away from greatness.
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

#show Flame Bolt
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Inferno
    cast Countdown
    cast Extinguish
    cast Fulminate
    cast Fusillade
    cast Flame Bolt
    cast Fireball
    Yes because I told everyone in my guide to spam this forever... oh wait you never got to the rotation part.. ;D hate on idc ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Abealri View Post
    I know that all you have well established toons with friendships that are now cross faction that it is aloud now, so why don't you drop and forget those new friendships and half your guild mates and play world PVP, or re roll and start all over on the other faction.

I was one of those people that were on top and you knocked down my friend yes, but he did not save me, Inquisitor has great self survival. Oh and please find me Abadfish@deepwood in TB, I love to duel. You don't have to offer me money if I win either. I am a carebear after all so it should be easy besides you already had me dead to rights, right?
    You make very good points lookin forward to see you in game =D thanks for the whisper.. YES MORE PVP <3333

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast