+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mei

Thread: Level 50

Shadowlander

Default Level 50

Question....Now that I have hit level 50, I've seen the orange exp bar complete and start over countless times and, I've seen the "Leveled Up" message about 25 to 30 times now yet I am still level 50. Can anyone explain that to me?

Thanks

Those are Planar Attunement levels that you are increasing, not your personal level.

Open up the PA tab to spend the points that you earn each time you level it up.

Here is a link
    Last edited by Baramos; 04-26-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Shadowlander

Default Level 50

Thanks Baramos. Another question - how does one increase their normal levels. I tend to PVP only and stopped questing at level 20. Apparently that doing PvP isn't increasing my level so what am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Urvon View Post
    Apparently that doing PvP isn't increasing my level so what am I missing?
    You can go from 50-60 through pvp like I did, but it isn't nearly as efficient as other methods.

You have to purchase Storm Legion to level beyond 50. If you've already purchased it, just keep getting exp. The method to level is the same.

Shadowlander

Default Level 50

Thanks to both of you.

Shadowlander

Default Level 50

Oh, by the way, what key brings up my PA panel?

Access the Planar Attunement Window by either pressing "U" or the Planar Attunement button on the game menu.

Shadowlander

Default Level 50

Thanks again Baramos. You say you leveled to 60 doing PvP but it isn't the most efficient. Did you travel to different regions and PvP or do what I did to get to 50, which is do the random warfronts? Also, how long, if I continue doing random warfronts, will it take to reach 51? Do I have to complete all the Planer Attunment levels first? If that is the case I may go back to Questing or getting with a guild who does Raids.

Just curious.

Thanks again.

Did you travel to different regions and PvP or do what I did to get to 50, which is do the random warfronts?
    I did random warfronts.

Also, how long, if I continue doing random warfronts, will it take to reach 51?
    Hard to say really, I didn't keep track. You could take your starting xp, do a warfront, and then check it again to see how much you got. Then find out how much xp it takes to get from 50-51 and then divide by that number.

Do I have to complete all the Planer Attunment levels first?
    No.

Mei

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    No.
    Thank God for that...I took so many breaks from this game for obvious reasons.
    Fluent

Best PvP thread ever!

Shadowlander

Default Level 50

Thanks again everyone. Finally, today I got to see my other "personal level" bar outside of that yellowish/orange one. I persevered and after a few hours, finally made level 51. My gosh it is much slower than prior to 50 - not complaining, just pointing that out. Boramas, it must have taken a good while for you in random warfronts like I tend to focus on.

Might try to find a guild that raids or something to break up the monotany. Anyway, thanks to all who posted on this thread - I appreciate it extremely. You all have been very helpful.

Now, to figure out how I get to 60.

Good hunting all,

Cheers.

Urvon

+ Reply to Thread