+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By spaceboots
  • 2 Post By Violacea
  • 1 Post By spaceboots

Thread: Please fix my Blood Thirsty!

Default Please fix my Blood Thirsty!

My blood thirsty has been broken for almost a month. I sent a ticket in and the response I got was: We do not know why it is broken and we can not fix it. This is the only communication that has been given to me and it still doesn't work. I tried to take things into my own hands by Re downloading the game, I reset my PA, I left guild, and I switched shards. Nothing has worked It shows the buff but it will not proc. Also it works on all my other toons just not my cleric. We don't know and we can't fix it is not an acceptable permanent answer something needs to be done about this. It puts me at a disadvantage to the other players, and I have no way to tell but I assume killing spree is broken as well. Please fix this before I find a new game were I am not at a disadvantage to the rest of the player base. I am not trying to be mean or threatening but enough is enough this has to get fixed.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

I'll get right on that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

right click off the proc. The icon looks like drops of blood.

It tends to get stuck.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 04-26-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    right click off the proc. The icon looks like drops of blood.

It tends to get stuck.
    It's depressing a GM can't even ponder this possibility. Only been a common Rift issue off and on for a year or more! Can I get paid to be a GM? I know things about Rift.
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-26-2013 at 09:18 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I really depend on this buff a lot in my style of playing. I am always solo or in groups of 2-4 players in CQ, and almost always cue solo for WFs. So Blood Thirsty is a large part of my heals especially when fighting 1 on 2 or more.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

I have tried this method you speak of and it still doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Abealri View Post
    I have tried this method you speak of and it still doesn't work.
    I checked a 17hr old vod on your twitch. I can see the proc icon stuck there. Just click it off....
    Last edited by spaceboots; 04-26-2013 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    I checked a 17hr old vod on your twitch. I can see the proc icon stuck there. Just click it off....
    Yes I just tested and checked. TY all for helping me, I clicked the wrong thing when I attempted. It works and already saved my life! I bow to all you awesome Rifters that make me look silly.

I just wish they would have told me that when I sent a ticket in.
    Last edited by Abealri; 04-26-2013 at 09:35 AM.

This problem has always been around, not sure how it hasn't been fixed yet. I always tell people that their bloodthirsty is broken in tells and explain to them to click off the blood icon, but most don't understand what I am trying to say =/
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

+ Reply to Thread