+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Which do you hate more - Conquest or Port Scion?

Rift Disciple

Default Which do you hate more - Conquest or Port Scion?

I vote Port Scion. With Conquest I can control when I go in and leave when I want without any repercussions. Scion on the other hand is a toss up if I'll get it in random queues and if my recall is down I have to wait 15 mins to join another warfront if I leave.

Bonus question!
    Which do you hate more between Conquest, Port Scion and old school Whitefall Steppes?
    Last edited by Wolfman2k11; 04-21-2013 at 05:23 AM.

Ascendant

CQ, no contest. At least we aren't forced to do Scion. And at least Scion ends much faster.

Oh, and in Scion there is something called even teams (number wise). I guess Trion forgot about that concept when they designed CQ.

cq by far

i like port because i just kill stone carriers and you get some good 1 v 1s and 2 v 1

Rift Disciple

I kinda get forced into Scion with the random warfronts. I still do them for the bonus exp when I have no randoms left. I mean gotta get that PA exp somehow... Conquest for me is in maintenance mode. Join at the timer for marks or a conquest power tick, or join anytime before if I just want the conquest power and then leave right after.

CQ hands down.

I hate CQ more.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Definitely CQ. Heavily in part because the idea of 3-faction zone-wide PVP could be so good, but came out so bad.
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

I hate Port Scion more. I can hop in and out of CQ, but Port Scion pops up on my random warfront and I am just like UUUGGGGGHHH!!! Then I leave and have to wait 15 minutes to get into another warfront.

Shield of Telara

Cheetos, I mean who designs a snack that gets cheese all over your fingers, and to top it all off when you try licking the cheese off your fingers it becomes sticky and you cant touch anything at all. Seems like some serious poor design to me.... oh kinda like CQ....

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Fates View Post
    Cheetos, I mean who designs a snack that gets cheese all over your fingers, and to top it all off when you try licking the cheese off your fingers it becomes sticky and you cant touch anything at all. Seems like some serious poor design to me.... oh kinda like CQ....
    I once lost a codex because I couldn't bring myself to stop eating or to clean my hands of the cheese from the can of cheese Pringles I was nomming. Once you pop...

CQ by a mile!! The frame rate drop in big zerg battles makes PvP IMPOSSIBLE, let alone the fact that often they only last seconds.....jumpy, laggy seconds, as soon as you target someone they're already dead half the time.

Tbh, I LOVE the bridge fights in Scion....it's a decent size battle numbers wise, but unlike CQ it doesn't make your CPU choke.

imho there should be multiple CQs running with smaller teams. Even if Trion let the game run on more than one core of our CPUs and our frame rates got a ton better, the fights still last milliseconds most of the time because of the HUGE amount of peeps all throwing out AoE pew pews...........do the stupid devs even test CQ....shrink the ****ing teams down ftw.
    Last edited by Morguloth; 04-21-2013 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fates View Post
    Gross! I prefer carrot and celery strips. So crunchy and yummy!
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Maybe scion if it had health decay? favor decay? mana decay? Point decay? Decay decay?

Conquest ofc
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

Scion 3x weekly.. I really hate!

Cq cq cq cq cq

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast