+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By harri077

Thread: [PVP vid] lvl 58 Bloodxxdance - Warrior

Plane Touched

Default [PVP vid] lvl 58 Bloodxxdance - Warrior

Hey guys.

Lots of things have changed for my build and macro's. I got some decent recordings so I thought ill make a new vid. Im no warrior expert but If anyone needs macro's or help in anyway for warrior pvp let me know!! Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn-B_MwOnpo

Rift Master

Needs more Yambro.

Ascendant

Pretty sure I saw you a bunch of times while playing recently! You were annoying (in a good way for you)!
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

Plane Touched

[QUOT Ryong;4222382]Pretty sure I saw you a bunch of times while playing recently! You were annoying (in a good way for you)![/QUOTE]

Haha thanks. I get that a lot ....

Shadowlander

I believe i remember you distinctly as well. Played pretty fearlessly, we had two solid 1v1's in codex one game. I was full RB for the first match, so needless to say I lost that one. Then I switched to warladin and won with about 75-80% health remaining :P

My spec is similar to yours except i'm 48 wl (for the 15% damage boost) and 28 pala (light's decree is pretty worthless imo to sink 4 more pts in pally for)

Default not bad blood

u may know me from vsin u on my very slowly lvled cleric blackswift. A lot changes at lvl 60 with pvp as a war, Mine is darktidal nearly fully geared p80 warrior. I like the warladin spec a lot, but at 60 its pretty much used to kill rogues and wars, as classes are a lot more balanced at 60. Just thought id give u a little heads up. good luck and hope to see u in lvl 60 wfs soon

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by yevgenii View Post
    I believe i remember you distinctly as well. Played pretty fearlessly, we had two solid 1v1's in codex one game. I was full RB for the first match, so needless to say I lost that one. Then I switched to warladin and won with about 75-80% health remaining :P

My spec is similar to yours except i'm 48 wl (for the 15% damage boost) and 28 pala (light's decree is pretty worthless imo to sink 4 more pts in pally for)
    Im sure if you had so much HP left that means i would of already started with low hp from finishing another fight or something along those lines :P

Well your 48 wl suggestion has its pro's and cons the 15% damage boost is nice and you would have that buff 24/7 but theoretically you can have your damage boosted by 25% from invigoration if you went 32 pally plus you get lights decree, down side is 1v1 against spell caster class you wont get a block unless you go in melee range and lucky to block auto attack. I still rather the 32 points in pally Lights Decree has come in handy so many times it hits like a truck....
    Last edited by harri077; 04-23-2013 at 04:25 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by harri077 View Post
    Im sure if you had so much HP left that means i would of already started with low hp from finishing another fight or something along those lines :P

Well your 48 wl suggestion has its pro's and cons the 15% damage boost is nice and you would have that buff 24/7 but theoretically you can have your damage boosted by 25% from invigoration if you went 32 pally plus you get lights decree, down side is 1v1 against spell caster class you wont get a block unless you go in melee range and lucky to block auto attack. I still rather the 32 points in pally Lights Decree has come in handy so many times it hits like a truck....
    From my memory, you were trying to cap vault and i interrupted, we fought, i used my cd heal and yours might have been off.

decree doesn't hit very hard from what i've seen, and i have both 25% damage buffs from pally (Both the block-activated one and the hour buff). and with both warlord 60 s damage buffs on you hit like a truck with every attack. i'd suggest you try it you'll be pleased

+ Reply to Thread