+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: May 5th - Boycott Conquest Day

Default May 5th - Boycott Conquest Day

Landslide gave me a piece of advice in another thread. He said that if you don't like CQ, do something as a player to make it better. In my opinion, the only way CQ can be better is if the developers stop requiring us to play it.

How can we send them a message that the majority of the people playing CQ don't want to be forced to play it? I think there is one way - organize a demonstration.

I am picking May 5th as a day to boycott CQ. I hope everyone who cannot stand CQ will stand with me.

Let's accept one day of decay... One day off from marks grinding. Lets let the people who actually like CQ run around a barren landscape and let them know that they are alone in their love of it. Lets let the developers know that they made something so terribad that if they didn't force us to play it, we would not.

Please help me to get the message out there.

Let May 5, 2013 be the day CQ stood still.

So, what's your favorite meal?

Whether we go or not Trion still gets our $$.
    Last edited by Baramos; 04-20-2013 at 10:18 PM.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Ascendant

Sadly even if no one entered CQ they wouldn't notice.

You think they play CQ? LOL.

You're going to need a day better than infamous drunky day to get people out of CQ.

When you consider not all players may read this board, that nixes a lot of ability to pull it off. Then you mix in the people who just won't be on your crusade. I'd be damned if you could ever bring it to some stand still.

Don't worry, I nearly pull a may 5th everyday. The not participating in CQ part.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I'll be campaigning in 60 chat on all shards, but a grass roots "please tell your guild members and friends" effort would be appreciated.

well i have no opinion on what you're trying to achieve but i would have suggested April 22 to coincide with ANONYMOUS' internet blackout campaign protesting against CISPA
    who took my names!

Strong biased obligation and borderline force are not aspects of a healthy relationship.

Rift uses these in its relationship with many players .

But hey, some of us like it way~
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-21-2013 at 02:53 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Default great idea!

i hope lots of people do this... will make it so much easier to get some cq marks

you think trion cares if you cq or not? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    Whether we go or not Trion still gets our $$.
    This lol....lose and lose either way, best thing anyone can do is point out conquest's flaws and say "Trion don't do it again because we're not putting up with it." You already know what happens if you're quiet let things slip. If you don't come out and say you don't like this or I like that then how is Trion suppose to know so that the next time around they can improve on how they design content instead of wasting resources thinking the playerbase will like it or if people are intersted in it at all.

gl with the boycott
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

ill be sipping on Margaritas boycott away...

seriously though they don't care about something like that. You got to hope they are working on the new cq that they promised with the xpac and that they will put some of the many suggestions into play. i mean nothing in this game has been qq'd about more then cq

I'm a hardcore PvE-er and only PvP to complete world event quests or out of sheer boredom. I've played Conquest a few times to check it out and see if it was something I could do to improve my prestige, etc. One big thing I don't like about it is the zerg factor. But what else is there to do? Teamwork is almost an accident, and that is true in every multiplayer game. Your allies are simply players you can't kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Delmlord View Post
    This lol....lose and lose either way, best thing anyone can do is point out conquest's flaws and say "Trion don't do it again because we're not putting up with it." You already know what happens if you're quiet let things slip. If you don't come out and say you don't like this or I like that then how is Trion suppose to know so that the next time around they can improve on how they design content instead of wasting resources thinking the playerbase will like it or if people are intersted in it at all.

gl with the boycott
    is there no poll option on here? if not, there should be.

You mean on May 5th, all the PvE CQ power leeches. trinket QQ'rs, and 5 min warning joiners won't fill up our raids?

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

i will be announcing the timer to test your resolve

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast