+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dpser

Thread: Yet Another CQ Fail

Ascendant

Default Yet Another CQ Fail

So I joined NF as I almost always do and this time Exxy was on NF, which is odd because Exxy NEVER plays NF. Rgizil usually leads NF and we've done very well. This time, however, Exxy refused to let Rgizil lead as he always does and split the NF team in multiple fragments. Every place that Exxy would call for us to go, Oathsworn would show up at immediately with larger number and wipe us.

It's crystal clear that Exxy, who never plays NF, wanted to sabotage NF probably to spite Rgizil. Yet another reason, why CQ is fail.
    Moved on from Rift due to: Rift's PvP being a mindless, skilless zerg that has been and will continue to be perpetuated and reinforced :: A horribly optimized engine :: My personal distaste for F2P (already heading down the P2W path) after giving it a fair shake. Rift is an exceptional MMO by an overachieving development team that unfortunately is ruined by a few personally show-stopping issues.

Cool tin foil, bro.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    This time, however, Exxy refused to let Rgizil lead as he always does and split the NF team in multiple fragments. Every place that Exxy would call for us to go, Oathsworn would show up at immediately with larger number and wipe us.
    He forms "commando squads" and splits from the main zerg when he is dom as well.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    He forms "commando squads" and splits from the main zerg when he is dom as well.
    This just in: It was actually Dominion that showed up to the places we were at and Exxy is working with Dom's current leader to ensure a Dom win. Cool system.
    Moved on from Rift due to: Rift's PvP being a mindless, skilless zerg that has been and will continue to be perpetuated and reinforced :: A horribly optimized engine :: My personal distaste for F2P (already heading down the P2W path) after giving it a fair shake. Rift is an exceptional MMO by an overachieving development team that unfortunately is ruined by a few personally show-stopping issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    This just in: It was actually Dominion that showed up to the places we were at and Exxy is working with Dom's current leader to ensure a Dom win. Cool system.
    He has accused and criticized ROD of helping each other out when their raids are split so it would be sad if he was doing the same.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Ascendant

I am not an exxy hater like many.... But Exxy does need to understand when he joins a conquest where the team he joins already has an established leader, he needs to **** and follow.

I have seen him over-talk perfectly capable leaders, causing mass confusion and failure.
    Codex + 1 = Suck on a Gun

Soulwalker

Default wintraders

lol at this, wintrading like RBGs on wow. Further proof that warlord title means nothing. Backpeddle and keyboard turn like a boss with that title above your toon.

i can see why you get on well with dunsparrow

Soulwalker

I played Oath and did enjoy killing Exxy a few times. This was mere coincidence though. If Exxy actually played with his team as they were organized, I am sure such incidents would have happened less frequently. Since that will never happen, I must say the following;

Good job Exxy! Way to be a team player and letting us kill you many times! Please do it more!

thread needs some hard core pvp action
    who took my names!

He has his guildies join the opposite factions and feed him intel.

You think he would win more because of this.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsum View Post
    I played Oath and did enjoy killing Exxy a few times. This was mere coincidence though. If Exxy actually played with his team as they were organized, I am sure such incidents would have happened less frequently. Since that will never happen, I must say the following;

Good job Exxy! Way to be a team player and letting us kill you many times! Please do it more!
    Oh your faction can kill me all game long if you want

As long as I make my faction win, Which happened twice last night

Its beautiful how at the end Oath was all scattered and disorganized, and had no clue where to go and what to do

That was beautiful chaos!

<3, Exxy

Rift Chaser

Ahh, these are heady days in CQ now that we have premades.

We have the different personalities, the catfights, the side-choosing, the blaming, the credit-taking, the grudges. I love it.

We have Real Housewives of Conquest!

Quote Originally Posted by dpser View Post

We have Real Housewives of Conquest!
    Hahah win.

+ Reply to Thread