+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hunting the Endless Achivement Not Earnable or Just Bugged?

Soulwalker

Default Hunting the Endless Achivement Not Earnable or Just Bugged?

I have been running Port Scion for the last few weeks trying to find the Endless Zealot spawn so I can complete the Hunting the Endless achievement. It is the only mob left to get. Despite multiple runs, I have yet to see this specific mob spawn. I have asked about this mob through in-game chat and was informed by another player that the mob was REMOVED. Is this true? If so, why was the achievement not updated to reflect this since you cannot earn it without this spawn? I sent a bug report in out last week but have received no response as yet. Anyone got some insight on this issue or I am doomed to have this outside of my reach?

Put /tar zealot in a target macro and spam it to ensure the mob really doesn't exist. If its stopped spawning, it's probably a bug and should be reported.
    Lemming (formerly Mrhyde@Belmont), Guild Leader of Black Company on Greybriar
    We are Black Company ~~~ See our recruitment thread!

THIS IS HOW I ROLL
    Raids Mon/Tue/Thur 5:30 server time, 9/9, 2/4, 1/3, 1/3

Soulwalker

I have used a /tar macro in the last several matches and no luck with that. A bug report has already been sent in but that was a week ago and there has been no response.

+ Reply to Thread