+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Pixel Monkey
  • 1 Post By definitelynotzoar
  • 1 Post By Nerva3x0

Thread: Public Service Announcement

Ascendant

Default Public Service Announcement

If you have some conspiracy theories as to why your faction is losing a conquest match, keep it to yourself.

If you are outnumbered by 10%, do not act like it's the end of the world and impossible to win any battles.

You know who you are

who took my names!

Rift Disciple definitelynotzoar's Avatar

Im pretty sure my faction always loses because the teams are not ever balanced number wise

It usually means the game is over and my team will lose, I will unsub and never come back to rift.

My name is Zoar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    If you have some conspiracy theories as to why your faction is losing a conquest match, keep it to yourself.

If you are outnumbered by 10%, do not act like it's the end of the world and impossible to win any battles.

You know who you are
    My favorite matches of CQ, are when your team decides both other factions have pre-mades, and they can in no way even attempt to win. So they all start running off in different directions, then wonder why the zerg of 90+ wiped them. Its almost as good as clerics not healing ;)
    ...∞...
    Nerva@Deepwood

Ascendant

Definitely not Zoar.
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerva3x0 View Post
    My favorite matches of CQ, are when your team decides both other factions have pre-mades, and they can in no way even attempt to win. So they all start running off in different directions, then wonder why the zerg of 90+ wiped them. Its almost as good as clerics not healing ;)
    This so much. Yes, it's probably going to be harder to win if you're against a pre-made. Get over the slight change in difficulty and try.

This seems especially true in the afternoons when RoD (nothing against you guys <3 I've run with you several times!) has one raid and everyone acts like there's no point. Can we at least attempt to get some kills or finish the daily please? This also generally goes better when people get over themselves and at least keep the group together instead of continuously bashing whoever is attempting to lead without contributing anything useful and causing a huge split five minutes into the match.

I guess in my opinion; you're not going to win every match and people are going to get better at leading the more successful matches they lead. The loss isn't their fault if the raid is split instantly because of someone else.

/soapbox
    Quaildove@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    I cannot stand idly by for a moment longer! I have the best looking wardrobe in CQ and everyone knows it and hates me for it. They lose just to spite me!

There, I said what everyone was thinking.

Perma Band in 9 continents and one Solar System!

+ Reply to Thread