+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Chengol

Thread: CQ premade event saturday 20/4/2013 on EU Shards!

Telaran

Default CQ premade event saturday 20/4/2013 on EU Shards!

Hi everyone!

Time to have some fun and intensive CQ premade ever!
    3 Premades Fight each other to the kill limit of CQ. All is needed to have 2 leaders excluding me willing to lead this event.

I have arranged Teamspeak 3 server that can hold 500 ppl, we will have 3 different TS3 channels for each premade and pugs that are in the conquest in each faction.
    We want all in every server to participate in this event, (Even if you are PVE geared) The only requirement will be that you have Teamspeak 3 installed. But To join the premades you will need to have full pvp gear tho.

The event will be held Saturday 20/4/2013 around 20-21 CET.

There will be rules and events inside the CQ. For example all meets at eye for mass butchering, or 1 Faction vs 1 faction and the winning faction fights the 3rd faction.
    If any one have more ideas for events inside the CQ you are more then welcome to whisper me in game or type here in forums.

Like i said the only way for this to happen is that 2 players are willing to lead a premade.
    I will help out with right setup for each build/class and even help inviting people for the premades.

So if you feel that you are one of "leaders" please whisper me in game or here on this post.
    You can as well find me in ZAT chat channel: ZAT@icewatch

Best Regards!
    Chengol.

Ummm we are unable to join the EU shards. OMG I went to the EU forums and they have like 9 PvP servers

And why can't USA servers mingle with EU servers! Why?!

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Chengol View Post
    All is needed to have 2 leaders excluding me willing to lead this event.
    How do you think to manage, that these two leaders will be able to join the other factions, as joining a certain faction is impossible with a ping > 35ms (due to, the meanwhile long-lasting, broken implementation of Rift's conquest-joining-queue behavior)?

Grodek

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Grodek View Post
    How do you think to manage, that these two leaders will be able to join the other factions, as joining a certain faction is impossible with a ping > 35ms (due to, the meanwhile long-lasting, broken implementation of Rift's conquest-joining-queue behavior)?

Grodek
    Well first of all i posted it in forums so people can read it now and get ready for it, and the second thing is i will start announcing before the CQ starts in general chat to let the premades join first then fill the spots after favorite faction, plus if have 20 players joining same time in different faction new spots will open in the other 2 factions.
    Now days when i do the premades normally the faction that my premade is on is full so don't think there will be any problems to get it working really.
    Like i said its for all to join the event not just the premades, The premades job is more of balance issue so one faction don't stomp the other 2

Best Regards!
    Chengol.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Grodek View Post

Grodek
    Yeah but a lot of those pvp servers are dead, (thanks to Trion)
    Shame that there is no cross servers with US realm for pvp events/pve raids. Would been awesome.
    Make it happen Trion!

Best Regards
    Chengol

WTB EU CQ anchor pls, o wait

Telaran

Still no one willing to lead? No leaders no event

The vast majority of EU's active pvp population dont read these forums. There are quite a few ppl who do a decent job leading CQ pugs, prehaps some of those would be willing to try to set up premades. Id say the most likely problem is being able to fill each premade to the satisfaction of fhe leaders so they can achieve the right balance.

Lifari 59 Mage

Liffster 60 Rogue rank 80

Icewatch

Telaran

Got two leaders for tonight's event. If you are interested and willing to participate be online have ts3 installed and ready.
    See you all tonight.

and the American players are like "pffft, we have no month 20"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

+ Reply to Thread