+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: RIFT 2.2 Hotfix #9 - The Warrior God Mode Patch

  1. #1
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,665

    Default RIFT 2.2 Hotfix #9 - The Warrior God Mode Patch

    Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    * Paragon: Calliope's Paragon Crystal: Now instantly deals 8,000 damage when Death Touch is triggered.
    Note: This damage is not reduced by Valor or by resists or by armor.

    In PvP warriors can hit you for 8k whenever they want. It requires only 31 points in Paragon and the rest can go into Warlord or something else very tanky or bursty and basically just kill at their whim.

    I think Trion forgot PvP exists. Feels good man.

    Update: As of 14:52 server time the 4-piece on the crystal is disabled.
    Last edited by Dunharrow; 04-17-2013 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Bring back Firefly

  2. #2
    Ascendant Eughe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,412

    Default

    ...lol

    I assume they put it a hefty pvp nerf like they did everything else, else I would like them to reexamine cabby and shaman crystals.

  3. #3
    Ascendant Misun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    5,802

    Default

    Well..the Rogue dev is now the Warrior dev..

    And we know he pvps.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

    DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

  4. #4
    Prophet of Telara Gamma Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    Pfff...pffhahaha. Ahahahahaa.

    Oh. Oh boy.

    Wow.

    Um.

    Too bad I'm still on Gilded.
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

  5. #5
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    no way come on

  6. #6
    Plane Walker Extrasens0ry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    460

    Default

    Oh great.

    Can Trion please disable this ability asap, just like they disabled Flame Rupture?


  7. #7
    Sword of Telara Thedarkside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extrasens0ry View Post
    Oh great.

    Can Trion please disable this ability asap, just like they disabled Flame Rupture?
    Wqrriqr /damnittrion

  8. #8
    Champion of Telara kronor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post
    Note: This damage is not reduced by Valor or by resists or by armor.

    In PvP warriors can hit you for 8k whenever they want. It requires only 31 points in Paragon and the rest can go into Warlord or something else very tanky or bursty and basically just kill at their whim.

    I think Trion forgot PvP exists. Feels good man.
    Trions official response

    http://i.imgur.com/h6PXrBa.gif

  9. #9
    Ascendant Oblivion333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,616

    Default

    Trion please add another 5K damage to my cab synergy crystal.

    Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

  10. #10
    Ascendant Oblivion333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kronor View Post
    Trions official response

    http://i.imgur.com/h6PXrBa.gif
    Yup I believe that will be their response.

    Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

  11. #11
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    wait i read this at work this morning and though to myself "there's no way trion wouldnt take pvp into consideration when putting this into play" did they really ignore that? or is this thread a joke. tell me its a joke. i could only imagine how crazy Pally/para would be

  12. #12
    Ascendant Misun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    5,802

    Default

    *levels up her Warrior*
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

    DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

  13. #13
    Ascendant Keota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    wait i read this at work this morning and though to myself "there's no way trion wouldnt take pvp into consideration when putting this into play" did they really ignore that? or is this thread a joke. tell me its a joke. i could only imagine how crazy Pally/para would be
    If this bug is as "godemode" as its played out to be I would be ****ting bricks vs a wl/para.
    Last edited by Keota; 04-17-2013 at 01:17 PM.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

  14. #14
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keota View Post
    If this bug is as "godemode" as its played out to be I would be ****ting bricks vs a wl/para.
    I wouldn't really call it a bug so to speak, considering trinkets and weapon procs tend to bypass any sort of reduction (as far as I know). I suppose Synergy Crystals are no exception to that. That said, most of the other crystals tend to not have a huge damage component "proc" added on, so it's not nearly as noticeable.
    White Fang

    Adastra@Greybriar

  15. #15
    Ascendant Misun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    5,802

    Default

    Healing crystals for clerics are gimp considering healing is reduced by 55%.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

    DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts